'Forced to stand for 24 hours, suicide nets, toxin exposure and explosions' APPLE

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
'Forced to stand for 24 hours, suicide nets, toxin exposure and explosions': Inside the Chinese factories making iPads for Apple
'Working excessive overtime without a single day off during the week'
'Living together in crowded dorms and exposure to dangerous chemicals'
Two explosions in 2011 in China 'due to aluminum dust' killed four workers
Almost 140 injured after using toxin in factory, reports New York Times

Read more: Apple: Poor working conditions inside the Chinese factories making iPads | Mail Online

Comment: I'm sure they still say "Work Harder"

Enjoy your apples. As evil google says, don't be evil

Apple users are in a constant state of denial. I've mentioned their production methods several times... interestingly, Apple Addicts never care.

Obama must like China, he thinks it would be easier to be President there:
President of China? | The Weekly Standard
And your MessiahRushie sings the praises of Foxconn, and wants to replace union jobs with "plum" Foxconn jobs.

January 23, 2012
RUSH: As I say, they leave out one crucial factor here and that's unions, to help explain why manufacturing in America can't compete with the way the ChiComs do it.

Let me give you a fascinating statistic that will put this in perspective. The primary manufacturing company for Apple's products is called Foxconn, Hon Hai Precision Industry, and they make electronic gadgets for practically everybody. Apple is one of their largest customers. They have, at one factory, 230,000 employees. One factory: 230,000 employees. Most of them live in dormitories on the site of the factory. There's a hospital, there are kitchens. This place goes through... I wish I could remember. The tonnage of pork and rice every month this place goes through to feed its employees is astounding. They have 230,000 employees in one factory. They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

I don't use Apple stuff but it seems to me that it's China's problem isn't it? What do you want to do, bomb China or bomb Apple?

I don't use Apple stuff but it seems to me that it's China's problem isn't it? What do you want to do, bomb China or bomb Apple?
CON$ want an America of Foxconns and no unions!!!

January 23, 2012
RUSH: They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

Republicans want that for America.
Look at the smiling faces of the workers at the "plum" jobs CON$ want for Americans.

500x_500x_foxconn-workers.jpg

foxconn-rallies-27.jpg

Forum List

Back