Forced sertilization, who promoted it

How are cash incentives forcing anyone to do anything?

And sterilization, in case you didn't know, is not the same as abortion. But I digress...it's all about whether or not they are being FORCED into it.

And if that's all you have then thank you for proving that conservatives are most definitely NOT about human rights violations.

dont see how the state forcing sterilization is considered a health issue and not a politicial one........

i didnt think the issue was the sterilization but that govenrment was forcing it to happen.......

interesting.......

Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first state to introduce a compulsory sterilization bill was Michigan, in 1897 but the proposed law failed to garner enough votes by legislators to be adopted. Eight years later Pennsylvania's state legislators passed a sterilization bill that was vetoed by the governor. Indiana became the first state to enact sterilization legislation in 1907,[27] followed closely by Washington and California in 1909. Sterilization rates across the country were relatively low (California being the sole exception) until the 1927 Supreme Court case Buck v. Bell which legitimized the forced sterilization of patients at a Virginia home for the mentally retarded. The number of sterilizations performed per year increased until another Supreme Court case, Skinner v. Oklahoma, 1942, complicated the legal situation by ruling against sterilization of criminals if the equal protection clause of the constitution was violated. That is, if sterilization was to be performed, then it could not exempt white-collar criminals.[28]

I never take any quote out of context and I never add my words to someone else's quote. And you know it!
Try again.

That's actually bullshit. But you probably don't get that... because you're not capable of getting it. You fucking sig takes Rush's words out of context. You attribute to Rush words that actually originated from Saul Alinski. That, little man, is taking someone's words out of context. You lose. And, if you were honest, you would know it. But you are not honest.
First of all, your MessiahRushie is a disciple of Allinsky and more importantly he attributes the technique to Clinton, not Alinsky.

This has been shown to you on other threads, but I'm sure you will play dumb in future threads.
Try again.

Clinton, Inc. In All-Out Panic; Barry Can't Seem to Fire Back
December 4, 2007
RUSH: This is a Clinton technique. Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.

Clinton took it from Alinsky. Damn, you are a dumb schmuck.

Whenever you see a "quote" cobbled together with individual words and phrases from the speaker with the words of someone else in between, you know absolutely that the author is lying, because if the whole quote in context said what the liar wanted it to say the liar would have quoted the quote in it entirety using only the words of the speaker!!!

Actually if you looked at the whole quote, she sounds exactly like your typical CON$ervative ranting against welfare queens.

Doesn't sound like conservative welfare rants to me at all.

The thing is, we don't allow or prevent OTHER PEOPLE from having babies. That is a violation of basic human rights.

Why am I not surprised that the left is gung-ho in support? Oh, because they support violations of human rights on a regular basis, that's why. Because they support (forcible) population control, because they believe some people have more value than others, and that they are the ultimate judges of who has value and who doesn't.

Scum.
Like you would ever admit the truth!
Here is a sample of what typical big government CON$ervative Republicans think should happen to poor people, who are mostly minorities.

LaBruzzo sterilization idea at odds with welfare numbers | NOLA.com

State Rep. John LaBruzzo says the government should consider cash incentives for poor people to undergo reproductive sterilization, because society is careening toward a day when persons on public assistance outnumber taxpayers and the economy collapses.

The Statement is true. Society is careening toward a day when persons on public assistance outnumber those paying for that assistance and the economy is careening toward collapse. But it's not specifically welfare as a safety net. It's generational welfare. It's girls whose mothers are on welfare raised for the day when they have babies and apply for their own welfare benefits. Collecting welfare becomes the family business. The cash incentive at present is to get on welfare as early as possible. Having babies is career advancement and that's what has to change.

Typical of Brian Williams stuff the story is purposely slanted to make a sensational point and get a big audience. Eugenics was a psudo-science embraced by many world leaders in the early 20th century including Wilson and Hitler. Eugenics was the foundation for today's "planned parenthood". It seems that the "eugenics board" actually had no power to order the sterilization, they merely recommended it. Williams leaves out the parents responsibility but I bet they had to give their consent for the operation on their daughter.. That's an important point and it changes the focus of the story.

That's actually bullshit. But you probably don't get that... because you're not capable of getting it. You fucking sig takes Rush's words out of context. You attribute to Rush words that actually originated from Saul Alinski. That, little man, is taking someone's words out of context. You lose. And, if you were honest, you would know it. But you are not honest.
First of all, your MessiahRushie is a disciple of Allinsky and more importantly he attributes the technique to Clinton, not Alinsky.

This has been shown to you on other threads, but I'm sure you will play dumb in future threads.
Try again.

Clinton, Inc. In All-Out Panic; Barry Can't Seem to Fire Back
December 4, 2007
RUSH: This is a Clinton technique. Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.

Clinton took it from Alinsky. Damn, you are a dumb schmuck.
The words were your MessiahRushie's. He was not quoting his mentor Alinsky, Alinsky was never mentioned or alluded to in the rant, or the person he says was the source of the technique, Clinton. He was not quoting anyone, the words were all his.

So the words did not originate with Alinsky, they are LimpTard's exact words, and I didn't take them out of context. The context was he was accusing the Clintons of doing what the Clintons were accusing Obama of doing, push-polling. That is exactly the context I used the three MessiahRushie quotes in my sig.

The first quote establishes the hypocrisy. The second is an example of LimpTard accusing Obama of having LimpTard's messianic attitude because a Messiah can not be doubted. And the third is MessiahRushie demanding that no one doubt him.

What has you DittoTards so pissed with my sig is how simply and effectively I completely skewered your MessiahRushie with his own words, not that anything was out of context.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I can't make sense out of your garbled rhetoric. The spittle on the monitor distorts...

Typical of Brian Williams stuff the story is purposely slanted to make a sensational point and get a big audience. Eugenics was a psudo-science embraced by many world leaders in the early 20th century including Wilson and Hitler. Eugenics was the foundation for today's "planned parenthood". It seems that the "eugenics board" actually had no power to order the sterilization, they merely recommended it. Williams leaves out the parents responsibility but I bet they had to give their consent for the operation on their daughter.. That's an important point and it changes the focus of the story.

i dont think you understand what "compulsory sterilization" means........

while it may "seem" they had no power, in "fact" they did and it was often done without the patient.. much less legal guardians.... knowing about it........

Taking bets now:

TM posts, on topic, in this thread. Odds: 1 in 6,000

TM posts, off topic (exception noted below), in this thread. Odds: 1 in 10

TM posts about watermelons in this thread. Odds: 1 to 1

It will be awhile.... she has taken forced mental health break.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4]Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away' - YouTube[/ame]
Mental health break? How about a mental health life sentence?

while it may "seem" they had no power, in "fact" they did and it was often done without the patient.. much less legal guardians.... knowing about it........

Let's limit ourselves to Brian William's argument. I'll concede that a "eugenics board" is an abomination but according to the story the "eugenics board" had no power to order "compulsory sterilization" so Brian Williams breathless scoop is without merit.

Let's limit ourselves to Brian William's argument. I'll concede that a "eugenics board" is an abomination but according to the story the "eugenics board" had no power to order "compulsory sterilization" so Brian Williams breathless scoop is without merit.

well, this is not brian williams story.......

this was an abc story back in 1995........

and i have already provided links to the laws many states had concerning compulsory sterilization and how most of the boards were disbanded because they were breaking the law by not even informing the people it was being done to them.......

well, this is not brian williams story.......

this was an abc story back in 1995........

and i have already provided links to the laws many states had concerning compulsory sterilization and how most of the boards were disbanded because they were breaking the law by not even informing the people it was being done to them.......

It is a Brian Williams story about a North Carolina girl who was sterilized. The problem is that the "eugenics board" was just an advisory political entity without any real power to enforce sterilization. You can make a case about institutional sterilization but that's a different issue.

Taking bets now:

TM posts, on topic, in this thread. Odds: 1 in 6,000

TM posts, off topic (exception noted below), in this thread. Odds: 1 in 10

TM posts about watermelons in this thread. Odds: 1 to 1

It will be awhile.... she has taken forced mental health break.

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Bets are back on!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back