Forbidden Archeology Proves Advanced Civilizations Existed Before the Last Ice Age

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Forbidden Archeology Proves Advanced Civilizations Existed Before the Last Ice Age

The evidence this guy shows is very convincing. It is possible that civilization could go back 12,000 or more years ago and was once destroyed only to be rebuilt once again. The pieces of the puzzle is slowly falling into place and as of yet we don't have them all...

That would be cool. Civilizations in many different forms could have risen and fallen many times over the last millions of years. If they never got to the stage of developing plastics or heavily affecting their environment then we may never know about them.

Dinosaurs ruled the earth for 180 million years. There were probably countless millions of species of them, but we only know about 700. That's not a great retention rate for the eons.

The evidence this guy shows is very convincing. It is possible that civilization could go back 12,000 or more years ago and was once destroyed only to be rebuilt once again. The pieces of the puzzle is slowly falling into place and as of yet we don't have them all...

You have something other than Youtube?

A real citation?

• Banned

A real citation?

No citation.

Just that he offers some pretty decent evidence and I am sure there has to be citations out there.

Do you really believe our species stood with our dicks with in our hands for nearly 300,000 years?(Based on evidence in africa showing that we came into this world as a species 100,000 years earlier).

A real citation?

No citation.

Just that he offers some pretty decent evidence and I am sure there has to be citations out there.

Do you really believe our species stood with our dicks with in our hands for nearly 300,000 years?(Based on evidence in africa showing that we came into this world as a species 100,000 years earlier).

Sorry- I don't accept anything on Youtube as evidence- unless there is a real citation.

Do I believe that earlier civilizations than we know about are possible? Sure its possible. But I am not going to put any stock into someone who posts his theories on Youtube- rather than putting them in writing where people can examine the evidence and decide if it is credible.

Forbidden archeology is not so forbidden anymore. More and more the time lines for the advent of civilization are turned back. Many ancient sites are being discovered that predate what we thought were the oldest. The truth is that civilizations have risen and fallen many times in thousands of years.

This guy actually has all the answers...

7e5e4d5d39e03763edeb3ab51a6291b1.jpg

That would be cool. Civilizations in many different forms could have risen and fallen many times over the last millions of years. If they never got to the stage of developing plastics or heavily affecting their environment then we may never know about them.

Dinosaurs ruled the earth for 180 million years. There were probably countless millions of species of them, but we only know about 700. That's not a great retention rate for the eons.

Actually as we have already seen Stone is pretty enduring.

Ive often postulated that civilizations true beginnings are likely much older than currently believed to be. Humanities habit of flocking to areas where rivers meet the sea; suggests to me that the oldest remnants of Civilization are currently underwater, offshore.

Science!

-1x-1.jpg

I doubt that Georgio has all the answers but he definitely knows a lot of them. I also am certain of the Alien question. There is too much evidence for it. It did happen.

A real citation?

Sure. Look at the Roman Temple of Jupiter in Baalbek, Lebanon. Augustus ordered its construction after he conquered Eqypt.

Take a look and then I'll ask you a question

I doubt that Georgio has all the answers but he definitely knows a lot of them. I also am certain of the Alien question. There is too much evidence for it. It did happen.

It did happen...? No proof of that. If so... It would be settled science.

You have to define the term "advanced". Using slave labor to quarry big stone slabs and piling them up to create monuments to the dead isn't exactly the model of "advanced" that we visualize today.

You have to define the term "advanced". Using slave labor to quarry big stone slabs and piling them up to create monuments to the dead isn't exactly the model of "advanced" that we visualize today.

Or is it?
812ovzFj9YL._SY450_.jpg

Civilization is always a bad thing. It enslaves you. And when it can't, it creates slave machines, slaves all the same. This is why God speaks against it, and even Prometheus got punished for it.

Forum List

Back