Forbes: World's 10 Best Places to Live - All Abroad

Yeah, sounds about right... I would love to live in Switzerland. Beautiful country that cares about all of its citizens, not just the billionaires. We could learn a lot from them.

We'll care when the 50% of you leeching asswipes care enough to pay FEDERAL income taxes. Yep. then we'll care back at ya!

Mr. Peepers, do you know anything about Swiss immigration laws? If an immigrant who is not a citizen applies for welfare payments, their renewal application for residency is denied and they're deported. They can and will deny residency renewals based on changes in the labor market. In other words, if the unemployment rate starts rising, they boot immigrants out of the country. The number of low-skilled workers allowed into the country is severly limited. The affluent and high-skilled, well-educated workers can get in at will. And you say they care nothing about money? Damn you're a fool.

Where in my post did I say they care nothing about money??? On the contrary, they actively strive to make sure ALL of its citizens are stable, prosperous and productive? So they kick out illegal immigrants? Every country does that. What is your point? You want to know who are the biggest supporters of not doing anything about the illegal immigration issue? Try chicken plants, hell all of the meat plants and big agra. They pay these people next to nothing and rake in billions in profits due to paying low wages and not paying for any benefits... YOU are a damn fool if you think otherwise.

Oh, and if you're implying that you can be illegal and get welfare here, you are wrong. You can't.

Can you bold exactly where I said "illegal" in my first post? No, you can't. Thanks for being a complete idiot (once again) and mischaracterizing everything I said. Since you can't make an honest attempt to address what I actually said, I'm just going to ignore your dumb ass for the rest of the thread.

Oh, and if you're implying that you can be illegal and get welfare here, you are wrong. You can't.

Of course you can. Just have a kid. Then someone else gets to pay their health care bills and their education costs instead of you.

Forum List

Back