forbes or obama

who do you think knows more about the american economy? barrak obama or steve forbes

• barrak obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • steve forbes

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
who do you think knows more about the economy. this is proposed as a non partisan question, so please don't read any politics into it. if it helps, pretend that both obama and forbes are president. or niether is president. happy fourth of july everyone !!! think red white and blue

Last edited:
who do you think knows more about the economy. this is proposed as a non partisan question, so please don't read any politics into it. if it helps, pretend that both obama and forbes are president. or niether is president. happy fourth of july everyone !!! think red white and blue

Steve probably knows more than BO.....

Boy!

Tough choice.

I don't think Obama is (nor do I think he claims to be) an economist.

OTOH, I definitely do think Forbes idea of macroeconomics is better suited to an economy we haven't had since the late 18th century.

I think if I were choosing on to assist me about how to invest my PERSONAL money, I'd pick Forbes.

OTOH if I were choosing somebody to work on the national economy, I'd have to (very reluctantly, I'll admit) go with Obama's advisors.

Forum List

Back