For Yeula: Let's Give it a Try

yeula said:
In addition to all this I think you should know that the moderators of these forums have manipulated some of my previous posts, people here have attempted to investigate my private life and put my personal information on this site in a manner that made it seem as though they are threatening me. If you begin to lose the debate what guarantee do I have that they won't resort to these tactics and perhaps carry them to more radical degrees?
Oh BOY!!! :rotflmao: This en is CERTIFIED!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sir Evil said:
Hey cupcake, who you calling cowards? a few have suggested reading the rules to prevent your backwards ass from getting banned! Lighten up and enjoy the debating!

what are we debating? All ive seen is the same old talking points thrown out and then a lash out of "rightwing this" and "neo-con that" from yeulla. Is this constructive? Whatever floats your boat i guess. I wouldnt waste my time on the kid and chalk it up to a casualty of the public school system.

A simple Google search on the blogs show that Yeula has been around,

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/silence/archives/2005/03/bredesen_and_bl_1.shtml

Michael, when you get an opportunity to ask an elected official a question, you ask about a blog??? The blog has now served its purpose. People are talking about it rather then the issues our elected officals are supposed to be dealing with. Shame on you Michael.

What about TNCare? Next time ask what Tennessee's share of paying for the war is at this point. How much have we spent in Iraq which could have been spent giving Tennesseans health coverage.

Ask Bredesen if he thinks we should invade Iran which Scott Ritter :lol: is saying the Shrub is going to do and thats why he wanted the phony elections in Iraq by 2005. The Pentagon was told to plan for an invasion by this time.

Posted by: yeula at March 31, 2005 09:02 AM

Or maybe here:

http://billhobbs.com/hobbsonline/005822.html

Comments
Mr Hobbs could you please tell me how a blogger gets a photo-correspondent in Iraq?! My I would love to have one! Does the bush administration PAY you to blog photos of smiling iraqi children?

I never doubted for a moment that you would work with "insurgents" as you insist upon calling the Iraqis who rebel against occupation by the US.

I agree with you, we cannot have loose cannons taking photos of the mayhem, murder and misery that the US has created in the middle east. We must present a nice, sweet, Christian picture of the US freeing the Iraqi people in the name of Jesus. Amen and amen.

Is what you are suggesting simply "suppressing" the negetive side of our middle east rearrangements as in the following example?

Washington sought to suppress UN report on progress of democracy in Middle East
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/apr2005/arab-a09.shtml

Posted by: yeula at April 9, 2005 03:52 PM
This blogger got a photographer-correspondent in Iraq because I knew a soldier being deployed there, set him up a blog, and he has a digital camera.

No the Bush administration doesn't pay me.

We need a UN report on the progress of democracy in the Middle East - for what? We can see it with our own eyes. 8 million purple fingers in Iraq. A Kurd chosen democratically as President of Iraq - by an elected parliament of Sunni, Shiite and Kurds

Democracy demonstrations forcing the Syrians out of Lebanon.

I don't need a UN report to tell me about democracy in the Middle East. The people of the Middle East are telling my their actions that they want it, the sooner the better, and are willing to take big risks to get it.

Yeula, you make less and less sense with each comment you post, and expose yourself more and more as just another leftwing crackpot who actually believes Michael Moore's films are truthful and accurate.

I'll let you abuse my bandwidth for a little while longer, but your comments are so long you really ought to start your own blog. Stay on-topic, avoid wild conspiracy-theory tinfoil hat accusations, provide links and supporting documents for any "facts" you allege, and you can keep posting here. Otherwise, you may lose your privileges. :lol:

Posted by: Bill Hobbs at April 9, 2005 05:49 PM
Mr Hobbs if I put a link on here from Fox Network would that assure anyone that it states the facts and not mere allegations?

In the article I responded to it is YOU who is saying that only pleasing pictures should come out of Iraq and you called a photographer a "ghoul" for photographing human misery that resulted from our illegal invasion. (It is illegal based upon the precedents of Nuremberg, google it and see for yourself).

If you desire links then here are some showing that Iraqis want the US OUT of their country, contary to your insistance that they are all happy.
--------
Huge Anti Occupation Protests on anniversary of Saddam's fall:

Tens of thousands of followers of a rebel Shi'ite cleric have marched in Baghdad to denounce the U.S. presence in Iraq. Related protests were held in Ramadi, a Sunni Arab city west of Baghdad, and in Baiji, another largely Sunni town north of the capital, showing the widespread support for the demands.
http://snipurl.com/dx0g

===

Thousands protest U.S. on Baghdad anniversary:

Demonstrators demand end to presence of foreign troops
http://snipurl.com/dx0g

The photographs tell the story... :

Is This Media manipulation on a grand scale?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2842.htm

http://snipurl.com/15uf

Posted by: yeula at April 10, 2005 04:00 PM
Yeula, please show me where I said tha t "only pleasing pictures should come out of Iraq" or similar words.

I didn't.

I never have.

And I most certainly have never said that all Iraqis are "happy."

I am merely urging balance - that the press show the good and the bad.

And in the specific case of this photographer raising the issue of whether he, in fact, actually is working with the terrorist "insurgents." Given that an Iraqi cameraman working for CBS has just been arrested for the same thing, it's a question worth asking. Given that I write a lot here about media issues, it's a very valid question.

You note the protest in Baghdad. Tens of thousands of protestors.

But you wish to ignore that the rest of the nation's 25 million people did NOT join that protest, and in fact public opinion polls taken across Iraq show that the majority of Iraqis are glad we ousted Saddam, and don't want us to leave their country until the terrorist "insurgency" is put down.

Yeula, I have been extremely patient with you and your myriad of very long comments. But you are testing the limits of that patience by making false claims about what I wrote, and by writing long screeds that veer way off the topic of the post. I've already had to delete a few of your posts for foul language and a few because they had NOTHING to do with the topic of the post - two violations of my comments policy.

Please, in the future, keep your posts STRICTLY on the topic of the post, do NOT set up straw men or make false charges, and supply documents to back up your assertions. Or they will be deleted and you banned from posting more comments

It also would be helpful if someone who posts as many comments as you do were to provide your name and some idea of who you are/what you do. People might want to know if you are a highly accomplished and educated thinker or just a 15-year-old regurgitating the MoveOn.org and International A.N.S.W.E.R. talking points.

Posted by: Bill Hobbs at April 10, 2005 04:51 PM

That’s just classic.

Yeula, are you on a life mission to waste people's time with trolling?

I'm simply amazed your not banned yet. You've been given your one warning. You can certainly take your irrational tirade against me, or any other non-moderator. But as Bill Hobbs told you (or someone just like you), you realize the owners and moderators run this board on their own wallet. If you don't like it, go mooch bandwidth off of Kos or the DU board. I'm sure you'd feel much more comfortable there, really. But if you'd rather learn something from older and wiser people here, by all means stick around. Just don't be a jerk about it.

insein said:
So why are people letting it do that to you. theres a reason we have this sign posted. :trolls:

Not feeding trolls is a cop out. It's much better to publically humuliate them before they ban themselves through some stupid threat or whatnot.

Since we are into "conspiracy theories" regarding just who yeula (and other posters are), I will post mine. It has no basis in reality and I have no supporting evidence but I like it.

I think yeula and mrsx are ............................................................................................................................................................

Bully!!!!!

GotZoom said:
That is an insult to "good for nothing trolls."

You have my most sincere, and humble apologies.

**keeps fingers crossed behind back**

-=d=- said:
Who is Josie, and why would that reference mean the person is me? lol. :)

I think it was a reference to the Outlaw, Josey Wales. We'd have to ask Pale.

-=b=-A-=d=-

Forum List

Back