FOR WHITES ONLY - A Long History of Affirmative Action

The only "curse" related to affirmative action is the 2 digit average IQ bordering on mental retardation consistently measured in Negroid individuals all over the world, from the US to Australia.

José;1985709 said:
The only "curse" related to affirmative action is the 2 digit average IQ bordering on mental retardation consistently measured in Negroid individuals all over the world, from the US to Australia.

Wow! That's a hell of a claim. Got any links?

Originally posted by Conspiracist
Wow! That's a hell of a claim. Got any links?

Conspiracist,

Bear in mind that every historical period has its own "taboo issues". Researchers are discouraged from delving into these issues by strong social pressure.

Example of a taboo issue in 15th, 16th century Europe:

Geocentrism: a lot of astronomers and phisicists (not only Galileo) got in trouble for tackling this taboo issue.

Example of a taboo issue in 21th century West:

IQ differences between racial groups: any researcher can easily lose his job and scientific credibility if he tackles this issue and draws the "wrong" conclusions.

Geocentrism/Heliocentrism was a forbidden topic in the past because european society feared the undermining of a religious dogma.

IQ differences between races is taboo today because Western societies fear this knowledge will be used to justify racial discrimination and/or racial separation.

Anyway here's the link you asked for:

At the base of the debate is the observation that intelligence quotient (IQ) tests have demonstrated significant differences in the average scores of different population groups, particularly US Blacks and Whites (racially self-identified for the most part). No consensus exists regarding the meaning and/or relevance of these differences, and numerous interpretations have been proposed to clarify them. A particularly controversial facet of this debate is the relative degree to which the development of intelligence is affected by genetic factors on the one hand and environmental factors on the other.

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
José;1985709 said:

You have to be pretty upset with the way humanity is headed towards creamy tan colored skin after a few dozen more generations of globalization of the gene pool.

Do you have an answer to why whites have been soo retarded or behind colored folks in development most of recorded history?

If we're generous and give Europeans the last 500 years and the period between 0300 BC and 0300 AD you're talking 1100 out of 10,000 years of recorded history.

Originally posted by Toronado3800
You have to be pretty upset with the way humanity is headed towards creamy tan colored skin after a few dozen more generations of globalization of the gene pool.

Humanity my ass!!

Try and force the government of Japan, Korea, China or any other asian country to import human garbage from Africa and see what happens to you...

The only race with suicidal tendecies is ours thanks to whites who enjoy delving into massive Kool-Aid pools like you.

Originally posted by Toronado3800
Do you have an answer to why whites have been soo retarded or behind colored folks in development most of recorded history?

If we're generous and give Europeans the last 500 years and the period between 0300 BC and 0300 AD you're talking 1100 out of 10,000 years of recorded history.

Of course the first technological advances didn't happen in Europe, genius!!! Eurasia was the last part of the world to be colonized by humans excluding the New World.

The only surprising thing is the fact that they didn't happen in Africa either as they should since it is the craddle of our species and if Negroids had a decent average IQ. They occured in the Middle East not in Africa (Egypt is GEOGRAPHICALLY located in Africa but CULTURALLY located in the Middle East).

Last edited:
TORONADO: HOW GREAT ANCIENT EGYPT WAS!!

WHAT A GREAT CIVILIZATION THE KHMER KINGDOM BUILT IN CAMBOJA!!

LONG LIVE THE BUSHMEN OF THE KALAHARI DESERT AND THEIR AMAZING SURVIVAL SKILLS!!!

LONG LIVE THE ABORIGENES OF THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK AND THEIR BOOMERANGS THAT FANTASTIC TECHNOLOGICAL ARTIFACT!!!

JOSE: But Toronado, you are obsessed with non-european ancient cultures that were extict 2 millenia ago, you make endless speeches about their power and glory but at the same time you willfully ignores, you turn a blind eye to the LIVING, BREATHING examples of black and mixed race peoples living in misery and pestilence like the stinky shitholes just across the southern border.

You seem oblivious to the OBVIOUS fact that an America full of nigerians, mexicans or any other mixed-race people will be awfully similar to the shitholes they came from.

TORONADO: SHUT UP, JOSE!! LET ME ENJOY MY GRAPE FLAVORED KOOL-AID IN PEACE!!! WITHOUT BEING BOTHERED BY INCOVENIENT TRUTHS!!

Last edited:
Great thread - Affirmative action is illegitamate and 100% Racist. If Blacks really want to strive for equality and for complete assimilation they would have to do with bullshit like that which gives special benefits because of ones skin color, etc...

Really??? In the past they were also given special benefits because of their skin color. They were allowed to take a backseat to whites. Remember??? That's why affirmative action is necessary.

White Americans have no real legitimate reasons for complaining about racism. they only complain about not having a superior status that most of them feel they're entitled by virtue of their whiteness.

Ah, Basshole, you're just cryin', moanin' and bitchin' because nobody buys your racist claim to being superior based on your blackness.

The truth, you Basshole, is that you are not superior to shit.

Indeed, it is more accurate to say you have achieved equality with shit.

Great thread - Affirmative action is illegitamate and 100% Racist. If Blacks really want to strive for equality and for complete assimilation they would have to do with bullshit like that which gives special benefits because of ones skin color, etc...

Really??? In the past they were also given special benefits because of their skin color. They were allowed to take a backseat to whites. Remember??? That's why affirmative action is necessary.

Yeah, and you'd have gotten by with that claim back when blacks had to sit in the back of the bus but now that one is president....I'm sorry I just don't buy it. Affirmative action is no longer necessary because blacks can and have made it into all parts of our society including the highest job in the land.

José;1988717 said:
TORONADO: HOW GREAT ANCIENT EGYPT WAS!!

WHAT A GREAT CIVILIZATION THE KHMER KINGDOM BUILT IN CAMBOJA!!

LONG LIVE THE BUSHMEN OF THE KALAHARI DESERT AND THEIR AMAZING SURVIVAL SKILLS!!!

LONG LIVE THE ABORIGENES OF THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK AND THEIR BOOMERANGS THAT FANTASTIC TECHNOLOGICAL ARTIFACT!!!

JOSE: But Toronado, you are obsessed with non-european ancient cultures that were extict 2 millenia ago, you make endless speeches about their power and glory but at the same time you willfully ignores, you turn a blind eye to the LIVING, BREATHING examples of black and mixed race peoples living in misery and pestilence like the stinky shitholes just across the southern border.

You seem oblivious to the OBVIOUS fact that an America full of nigerians, mexicans or any other mixed-race people will be awfully similar to the shitholes they came from.

TORONADO: SHUT UP, JOSE!! LET ME ENJOY MY GRAPE FLAVORED KOOL-AID IN PEACE!!! WITHOUT BEING BOTHERED BY INCOVENIENT TRUTHS!!

lol. watch out for questions requiring you to copy and paste correctly to "pass" one of your own IQ tests.

So you choose to take this snapshot in history and ignore the accomplishments of the Egyptians Persians and Chinese because it suites a common human psychological need to boost your own self worth?

(I'm wishing you not to be a white fella because then perhaps folks will think I'm similar to ya just because of skin color)

Yeah, and you'd have gotten by with that claim back when blacks had to sit in the back of the bus but now that one is president....I'm sorry I just don't buy it. Affirmative action is no longer necessary because blacks can and have made it into all parts of our society including the highest job in the land.

And a lot of whites took the election really well of "that one" that is president, right??

originally posted by toronado3800
so you choose to take this snapshot in history and ignore the accomplishments of the egyptians persians and chinese because it suites a common human psychological need to boost your own self worth?

NEWSFLASH FOR TORONADO:

America is not importing ancient sumerians, ancient egyptians, etc... etc...

America is importing LIVING, BREATHING human garbage from Mexico, Africa and just about every third world shithole on the face of the earth who will in a few decades turn America into the same crapholes they left behind!!!!

And to think that I always thought that a "Nubian" was nothing more than a fucking goat... Who would have ever guessed it? Oh, Stokley Carmichael is a terrific reference to quote... ROFLMAO. I'd believe anything he said and fall in line with his ideas. Still ROFLMAO.

And a lot of whites took the election really well of "that one" that is president, right??

What the heck are you talking about? I've even been called racist by whites who still support Obama simply because I don't and never have. I voted 3rd party. The reps and the dems are the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation and until we get a 3rd party in power, our country will continue to decline.

Funny thing, of those whites I know that voted for him, they still support him, of those blacks I know who voted for him, at least one of them is saying all kinds of bad things about him now, most are sorry they voted for him and one just wants to wait to see if things get better before he decides if he voted the right way when he voted for Obama.

José;1990218 said:
originally posted by toronado3800
so you choose to take this snapshot in history and ignore the accomplishments of the egyptians persians and chinese because it suites a common human psychological need to boost your own self worth?

NEWSFLASH FOR TORONADO:

America is not importing ancient sumerians, ancient egyptians, etc... etc...

America is importing LIVING, BREATHING human garbage from Mexico, Africa and just about every third world shithole on the face of the earth who will in a few decades turn America into the same crapholes they left behind!!!!

Every time since 1776 someone has made this statement they've been wrong. Think about how backwards the folks who wanted to keep the Irish, Italians, Germans, Polish, and others out now sound.

Toronodo I agree!! I am AA and I want our America to be free of people who do not speak our language. I ride the city bus to work and back home and all I hear is jibberish from Mexs and other ppl who do not speak OUR LANGUAGE!! I believe that if they are going live here we should be able to understand what the hell they are talking about. It's not fair to us that we as Americans have to put up with ppl who disregard OUR WAY OF LIVING!! What do you think?

Toronodo I agree!! I am AA and I want our America to be free of people who do not speak our language. I ride the city bus to work and back home and all I hear is jibberish from Mexs and other ppl who do not speak OUR LANGUAGE!! I believe that if they are going live here we should be able to understand what the hell they are talking about. It's not fair to us that we as Americans have to put up with ppl who disregard OUR WAY OF LIVING!! What do you think?

Learn Spanish, it's not really all that hard. It's fun actually being fluent in another language. Personally, I'm semi-fluent, I can find directions, and stuff like that, but I'm working on being fluent.

What's funny is that that is the same arguement held by Nativists against Germans, Italians, Irish, Scottish, Slavs, Poles, Greeks, Africans and Native Americans. And if I spoke in my first dialect, you probably wouldn't be able to understand me far as us speaking face to face. In writing, it's much easier than spoken, since we speak much quicker and change pace and contractions're fluid.

Learn Spanish, it's not really all that hard. It's fun actually being fluent in another language. Personally, I'm semi-fluent, I can find directions, and stuff like that, but I'm working on being fluent.

What's funny is that that is the same arguement held by Nativists against Germans, Italians, Irish, Scottish, Slavs, Poles, Greeks, Africans and Native Americans. And if I spoke in my first dialect, you probably wouldn't be able to understand me far as us speaking face to face. In writing, it's much easier than spoken, since we speak much quicker and change pace and contractions're fluid.

I was born in the USA and my FIRST language was English and my second was Spanish but as I got older and didn't need to use it the Spanish went by the wayside. I do remember Dos, Quatros...

Forum List

Back