For which sex is getting older easier?

LuckyDan

Sublime
Dec 16, 2009
The mountains of North Central Texas
Or more dfficult?

This is Dennis Prager's topic on his Male-Female hour today. I'm thinking men have a more difficult time. Women just seem better able to adapt and change than men.

Men also tend to define themselves by what they do, and retiring, or aging to the point where they cannot do what they do as well - if at all - is a very difficult change.

Or more dfficult?

This is Dennis Prager's topic on his Male-Female hour today. I'm thinking men have a more difficult time. Women just seem better able to adapt and change than men.

Men also tend to define themselves by what they do, and retiring, or aging to the point where they cannot do what they do as well - if at all - is a very difficult change.

Yup, when guys hit that certain age they still dont have a problem "getting it up". It's just that soft spot in the middle that's a deal breaker.
(No, I'm not there yet!)

Or more dfficult?

Yup, when guys hit that certain age they still dont have a problem "getting it up". It's just that soft spot in the middle that's a deal breaker.
(No, I'm not there yet!)

Erm....then how are you acquianted with this "soft spot in the middle that's a deal breaker?"

I swear, Ringel, are you some Lady-boy posting from a whore house in Bangcock?:tongue:

Or more dfficult?

(No, I'm not there yet!)

Erm....then how are you acquianted with this "soft spot in the middle that's a deal breaker?"

I swear, Ringel, are you some Lady-boy posting from a whore house in Bangcock?:tongue:

:eusa_shhh:
I'm undercover, (heehee) they don't call it bangcock for nothing. Besides, how would you know about lady-boys in Bangcock whorehouses? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Or more dfficult?

Women live longer than men for a reason. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that men worry themselves to death finding the remote control.

(No, I'm not there yet!)

:eusa_shhh:
I'm undercover, (heehee) they don't call it bangcock for nothing. Besides, how would you know about lady-boys in Bangcock whorehouses? :rolleyes:

Well, you're doing a shitty job "undercover."

I imagine that Lady-boys in Bangcock whorehouses are the only males that would call "that soft spot in the middle" of old men, a "deal breaker.":rolleyes:

WTF "DEAL" are you referring to anyway?

:eusa_hand:

NEVERMIND

I don't know, but some men get that sexy salt and pepper thing going for them. Plus, their wrinkles add character.:rolleyes:

Grave robber.

So does that make you a kitten instead of a cougar?

I'm afraid to ask what that means.:lol:

I think "cougar" in this sense refers to an older woman who pursues a younger man.

One of the points made on the radio show was that, when an older man chases a younger woman, he is really pursuing his youth, not the girl. I think that's true.

I would like to hear what some of the ladies think about this. What challenges did you face going from youth to middle age? Or if you're not there yet, what have you observed in others, or what challenges do you expect?

Or more dfficult?

Women live longer than men for a reason. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that men worry themselves to death finding the remote control.

Wimmin hide the remote control.:evil:

Slower than Arsnic, but the result is the Same.

Or more dfficult?

(No, I'm not there yet!)

I don't know, but some men get that sexy salt and pepper thing going for them. Plus, their wrinkles add character.:rolleyes:

Agreed Sherry!
I've always believed most men to get better with age. The changing hair color, the wrinkles, the wisdom and maturity. Pft! They've got it easy!

I think women have a more difficult time getting older. One thing that comes to mind is menopause. Thankfully I'm no where close to that golden age yet, but my older girlfriends make sure to tell me all about it. Sigh.

Or more dfficult?

(No, I'm not there yet!)

Riiiiiiggghhhht. lol

Grave robber.

So does that make you a kitten instead of a cougar?

I'm afraid to ask what that means.:lol:

I think "cougar" in this sense refers to an older woman who pursues a younger man.

One of the points made on the radio show was that, when an older man chases a younger woman, he is really pursuing his youth, not the girl. I think that's true.

I would like to hear what some of the ladies think about this. What challenges did you face going from youth to middle age? Or if you're not there yet, what have you observed in others, or what challenges do you expect?

Good grief, I have no desire to train some little whippersnapper.:lol:

I guess I'm officially at middle age, but thanks to good genes and Oil of Olay, I'm hanging in there. Nothing gives me the shivers though as much as hearing some of my older friends discuss menopause.:eek:

Or more dfficult?

Wimmin hide the remote control.:evil:

Slower than Arsnic, but the result is the Same.

The more clever among them will simply install dead batteries and suggest eating out. Works, too.

By definition a Cougar is an older woman with money chasing young men. A Kitten is a younger woman chasing older men with money.

Forum List

Back