For want of a blanket and a bar of soap.

Why is the US punishing infants like this ?

6 infants dead in trumps concentration camps.

Why ?
For want of a blanket and a bar of soap.

When you travel do you not bring your own toiletries? Your own blanket or pillow?

Do you travel and force your way in. Demanding free accommodations from the City you visit? Expecting the host to provide hotel rooms, food, healthcare?

Why ?

Because illegal aliens and human trafficking.
Direct insult to those who lost their lives in the Holocaust and the survivors. Put the blame on who it belongs...the parents of these kids and democrats who created this crisis with their refusal to act. They have it far better than the 2.5 million homeless American children. Some are in $99 a night hotels with room services.

Billions of people live in 3rd World shitholes.
Do some research...….here...….

The World Factbook - Central Intelligence Agency
And here I thought they walked here. All billion of 'em.

We've recently had groups from Africa and India strolling over the border.
Do we need to give them asylum?
If they apply and deserve it

Sorry, Indians and Africans don't deserve asylum just for walking across the southern border.
Dozens of closer safe countries available. They're violating our rules by not applying there.
You’re not related to Emma Lazarus are you?

And you don’t believe in that big copper statue in New York harbor either.

Last beacon of freedom. Shining city on a hill.

The aspirations of Ronald Reagan were tossed in the crapper the day Trump came down that escalator
America is no longer a welcome mat for nation-building but nation survival. Statue of Liberty is no longer viable but falling apart and represent a time when we needed immigrants. We are now into survival and open borders will destroy America. We are in survival mode and no longer a doormat. Illegals are destroying America's way of life socially, environmentally and economically. Time for us to start asking for help.

Sorry, Indians and Africans don't deserve asylum just for walking across the southern border.
Dozens of closer safe countries available. They're violating our rules by not applying there.

The aspirations of Ronald Reagan were tossed in the crapper the day Trump came down that escalator
America is no longer a welcome mat for nation-building but nation survival. Statue of Liberty is no longer viable but falling apart and represent a time when we needed immigrants. We are now into survival and open borders will destroy America. We are in survival mode and no longer a doormat. Illegals are destroying America's way of life socially, environmentally and economically. Time for us to start asking for help.
That's the bleakest outlook on America I've read that wasn't penned by a racist.

Personally, I'd rather approach our nation's survival as a fete d' compli. I'm an optimist. And, as an optimist, I cannot agree with the Trumpian dystopian view.

That's the bleakest outlook on America I've read that wasn't penned by a racist.

Personally, I'd rather approach our nation's survival as a fete d' compli. I'm an optimist. And, as an optimist, I cannot agree with the Trumpian dystopian view.
We are $22 trillion in debt. Do you understand what that means? Not much at the moment but it will affect the future. Especially if we keep borrowing from social security and medicare.

We are $22 trillion in debt. Do you understand what that means? Not much at the moment but it will affect the future. Especially if we keep borrowing from social security and medicare.
I don't think stopping immigration will magically balance the budget. And I don't think cutting taxes on the mega-wealthy is a way to balance the budget either.

Deliberate cruelty does not stop immigrants. Giving tax breaks to those who can afford it the most won't balance a budget.

At least you have Trump for now trying to do something about the illegal immigration mess going on at the border. If after Trump is gone and the democrats get voted back in, the demorats will then open up the border gates for sure. One way or another America will never be America anymore if that happens unless they stop all of this third world massive immigration going on and start bringing and allowing more western immigration to happen. This is a fight for the western people of America that they must fight for or else.

I don't think stopping immigration will magically balance the budget. And I don't think cutting taxes on the mega-wealthy is a way to balance the budget either.

Deliberate cruelty does not stop immigrants. Giving tax breaks to those who can afford it the most won't balance a budget.

The economist Milton Friedman warned that the United States cannot have open borders and an extensive welfare state. He was right, and his reasoning extends to amnesty for the more than 11 million unlawful immigrants in this country. In addition to being unfair to those who follow the law and encouraging more unlawful immigration in the future, amnesty has a substantial price tag.

An exhaustive study by the Heritage Foundation has found that after amnesty, current unlawful immigrants would receive $9.4 trillion in government benefits and services and pay more than $3 trillion in taxes over their lifetimes. That leaves a net fiscal deficit (benefits minus taxes) of $6.3 trillion. That deficit would have to be financed by increasing government debt or raising taxes on U.S. citizens.

For centuries immigration has been vital to our nation’s health, and it will be essential to our future success. Yet immigrants should come to our nation lawfully and should not impose additional fiscal costs on our overburdened taxpayers. An efficient and merit-based system would help our economy and lessen the burden on taxpayers, strengthening our nation.

At least you have Trump for now trying to do something about the illegal immigration mess going on at the border. If after Trump is gone and the democrats get voted back in, the demorats will then open up the border gates for sure. One way or another America will never be America anymore if that happens unless they stop all of this third world massive immigration going on and start bringing and allowing more western immigration to happen. This is a fight for the western people of America that they must fight for or else.
Western immigration? What you mean is more white Europeans. Does not matter where they come from as long as they make a contribution and not suck the system as illegals aliens are who are low wage earners. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country." Bring black slave from Africa and that would help pay down the deficit?

70,000 kids expected to show up at the border alone this year. People are using kids and their own kids to get into the country and then disappear leaving them to be taken care of for the next 18 years at the expense of the American taxpayers. The border has got to be closed or they will never stop coming. They do not care if they are separated from their kids because they know we will take care of them. WE will have no choice except to open government-run orphanages. Some kids have been in detention for 4 years? And infants? Pure madness that could have been prevented if not for the Democrats and their open border policies, etc.
The horrifying conditions facing kids in border detention, explained

Build work camps for the children and let them earn their keep like in old England. They did it to
Native American children were taken out of their homes and put in what they called boarding school as recently as the 60s.
Native American History and Culture: Boarding Schools - American Indian Relief Council is now Northern Plains Reservation Aid

Last edited:

Why ?
At least 3, possibly 4, of them were already ill when they first entered US custody. I know it is trendy for people who would call these facility concentration camps to ignore reality, but please try to suspend your disbelief long enough to accept that kids from third world countries who make the hike to the US border are probably not fit as a fiddle the day they arrive.

Anyway, when the Home Office over there actually is held to account and ordered to produce actual real data on its very similar program to America's, let us know.

Why ?
At least 3, possibly 4, of them were already ill when they first entered US custody. I know it is trendy for people who would call these facility concentration camps to ignore reality, but please try to suspend your disbelief long enough to accept that kids from third world countries who make the hike to the US border are probably not fit as a fiddle the day they arrive.

Anyway, when the Home Office over there actually is held to account and ordered to produce actual real data on its very similar program to America's, let us know.
Got to remember that among the thousands for people with disabilities and already sick. And they cross the border and turn themselves in knowing the conditions in them. The holding facilities are not made to handle the influx we are seeing now and doing the best we can with what we got and we do not know what the are exposed to on the long trek here. Again I blame the democrats for not securing the border and enforcing our immigration laws which send a welcome message for the mass invasion and for the deaths the occur.

Why ?

Got to remember that among the thousands for people with disabilities and already sick. And they cross the border and turn themselves in knowing the conditions in them. The holding facilities are not made to handle the influx we are seeing now and doing the best we can with what we got and we do not know what the are exposed to on the long trek here. Again I blame the democrats for not securing the border and enforcing our immigration laws which send a welcome message for the mass invasion and for the deaths the occur.

Vote for the democrats and their open borders policy in the next election and you will be getting more sick kids by the thousands. If you want it to end than you must vote for Trump. Your call.

Why ?

Vote for the democrats and their open borders policy in the next election and you will be getting more sick kids by the thousands. If you want it to end than you must vote for Trump. Your call.

I will vote for the democrats when I am younger and the republicans when I suffer a traumatic brain injury. Until then, I will stick with third parties or not voting for any candidate.

It's unjustifiable. So Trumpians deflect, ignore, deny and hamhandedly rationalize deliberate cruelty.

They will use Scripture as a truncheon against abortion rights and Gay rights. But they seem to have forgotten where they laid that Bible on this issue.
You have NO idea about the issue but a very solid opinion...you must be a leftist! educate yourself,cause you sure look like a fool right now!

It's unjustifiable. So Trumpians deflect, ignore, deny and hamhandedly rationalize deliberate cruelty.

They will use Scripture as a truncheon against abortion rights and Gay rights. But they seem to have forgotten where they laid that Bible on this issue.
You have NO idea about the issue but a very solid opinion...you must be a leftist! educate yourself,cause you sure look like a fool right now!
Some Christians, those who claim Christianity as part of their politics, invoking Scripture as political argument, are very loud on Scripture where Jesus of Nazareth was quiet and quiet on Scripture where Jesus was loud.

How can you rationalize this policy after that WWJD bracelet turned out to be just a fashion accessory?

Forum List

Back