For those yelling about WHITE RACISM.

• Banned
whats this got to do with politics today, more headline clutter.

This has EVERYTHING to do with "POLITICS" today !!!

There is a MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE that establishes the EXISTENCE OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY !!!!

Do you think that the MONOLITHIC Black Racist Negro vote of approx 13% of the TOTAL American Population vote and the ESTABLISHMENT of the EXISTENCE OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY....... is NOT Politics ????????

And, that this thread CLEARLY ABOUT "POLITICS" is NOT CONSIDERED "POLITICS" ?!?!?

Do you think that the PROOF (by an astute Black American) that WHITE RACISM (on the part of the White voter) is ALMOST COMPLETELY INSIGNIFICANT when compared to the Black Voter doesn't have anything to do with POLITICS ?!?!?

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE FUCK THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RELEGATED TO A MINOR CATEGORY THAT WILL RECEIVE MINOR READERSHIP WHEN THIS THREAD IS BLATANTLY ABOUT "POLITICS" !!!!!

Last edited:
gaytrauma at his meeting

cross-burning-at-nighttime-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally.jpg

Every time you post, this scene:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elrIcMX3yNI[/ame]

With an emphasis on the icepick and "He never shut the fuck up."

Flashes through my mind.

When it comes to the relationship between whites and blacks, whites will always be seen as the adult and blacks as a child that was just not raised right.

• Banned
Notice that neither of these typical Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arseholes could refute my OP.

These LIEberrhoid Pissants resort to the same standardized bullshit to ANYTHING these marxists disagree with.

So what if whites don't like Obama because he's black?

In fact, they don't.

But is this so irrational?

As a black man, he FAVORS BLACKS. He wants more money for them -- which comes from whites. He wants affirmative action. He sides with Henry Louis Gates, not the Cambridge police. He sides with the Muslims, not the Americans. Etc.

Why should you like a guy who hates you?

Notice that neither of these typical Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arseholes could refute my OP.

These LIEberrhoid Pissants resort to the same standardized bullshit to ANYTHING these marxists disagree with.

There is nothing to refute, dipshit.

Just your usual inane rants. You'll notice that people don't try and argue with the crazy screaming jackass stumbling around in the street? They just chuckle at him.

You are the jackass. We are chuckling.

So what if whites don't like Obama because he's black?

In fact, they don't.

But is this so irrational?

As a black man, he FAVORS BLACKS. He wants more money for them -- which comes from whites. He wants affirmative action. He sides with Henry Louis Gates, not the Cambridge police. He sides with the Muslims, not the Americans. Etc.

Why should you like a guy who hates you?

Yes. I don't hate Bush because he's white.

I don't hate Clinton because he's white.

I don't hate you because your white.

I voted for a white governor, a white mayor, and a white congressman. Go figure.

Forum List

Back