For those who want to keep labelling the Tea Party movement racist...

Exactly when was the last time the Tea Party referred to themselves as Tea Baggers?

From my recollection, up until they realized why everyone else was making fun of them. In the beginning, they didn't know what most people knew "teabagging" was. I remember my jaw dropped when I first heard it. Then they turned it around and tried to pin the name on the left. Remember that story Fox ran that basically had title "Stop Making Fun of Us!". Interestingly, they took the link down and now you can't find it... like it never existed. But they are partisan and dishonest, so that doesn't surprise me.

No one will and since that is the case the tea party will continue to look as if it tolerates racists.

You unsuccessfully diverted from the crux of my post.

Please tell me who should? Who is the "leader" of this "leaderless" group of racists that people like you seem to view them as?
The people that organize tea party events. The people that speak at them.

They are not leaders. They are organizers without a central "station". They are simply normal people with a vision that start a ralley.

The speakers are invited speakers and guests of the organizers.

Neither the organizers nor the guests have the right to present themselves as a spokesman.

You better believe I'm laughing.
stating we should start an organization like the Naacp has and call it the Naawp, and you bring in the Aryan nations.

you damn right I'm laughing.

Moron, the Aryan nation IS a version of a NAAWP. Dumbass.

Um, you guys came up with the "teabagger" label. It's not our fault that you weren't culturally savvy enough to know the alternate meaning. Then you get pissed when we giggle everytime we heard your "calls to battle". Seriously. You guys DO realize that we can remember all of the stuff you try to spin and rewrite, right?

well black people call each other the "N" word too, so I guess following your logic the "N" word is perfectly acceptable term to apply

I like your logic. Please quickly go outside and find the largest black person you can and try it out. Please report back your findings.

I tried it. I ran outside and the biggest black person I could find is a 17 y/o friend of my son's who's in my pool as we speak. He's like 5'10" 170 I yelled out "hey you ****** what you doing pissing in my pool" he yelled back "shut up cracka or i'll bust a cap in yo ass." We both laughed then I came back in.

stating we should start an organization like the Naacp has and call it the Naawp, and you bring in the Aryan nations.

No it's not stupid, Aryan nation would be more like a white version of the Black Panthers, new or old.

Um, you guys came up with the "teabagger" label. It's not our fault that you weren't culturally savvy enough to know the alternate meaning. Then you get pissed when we giggle everytime we heard your "calls to battle". Seriously. You guys DO realize that we can remember all of the stuff you try to spin and rewrite, right?

well black people call each other the "N" word too, so I guess following your logic the "N" word is perfectly acceptable term to apply

I like your logic. Please quickly go outside and find the largest black person you can and try it out. Please report back your findings.

thanks for admitting your hypocricy. you are telling me teabaggers deserve their name cause they chose it and you are demonstrating the violent nature of the people who call themselves the "N" word. but then I already knew that. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

People are joking about the perception of a NAAWP and the certainty that such as group would be viewed as racist, but the NAACP operates openly without such criticism.

The very fact that people have this perception does indeed PROVE the point that many/most people in society ARE racist. What is so preposterous about an organization for promoting the interest of white people? During this past generation when there have been set-asides, quotas, etc for minorities, what is so outrageous about a group to protect the interests of white people? Further within the next generation, white people will become a minority compared to non-whites in this country.

Finally before I am labeled a racist for saying this, I am a minority myself.....

Such is why I get so frustrated when I hear democratic party memebers and supporters refer to the GOP party and supporters as racist in nature.

A party that purposely separates black from white as it pertains to their initiatives and "reasons" for initiatives calls the party that simply wants legislation that benefits all people equally as racists.
It isn't only Democrats and their supporters who have called the GOP racist.
Jar, the former head of the GOP, while in office as head of the GOP, publicly apologized for the GOPs Southern Strategy.

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman -"I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

funny, most people I know DONT belong to them, dumbass.

Exactly when was the last time the Tea Party referred to themselves as Tea Baggers?

From my recollection, up until they realized why everyone else was making fun of them. In the beginning, they didn't know what most people knew "teabagging" was. I remember my jaw dropped when I first heard it. Then they turned it around and tried to pin the name on the left. Remember that story Fox ran that basically had title "Stop Making Fun of Us!". Interestingly, they took the link down and now you can't find it... like it never existed. But they are partisan and dishonest, so that doesn't surprise me.

SO I guess you see it as OK to continue teasing a group of people that inadvertantly referred to themselves a term that people like you opted to spin and make fun of...and when they realized it and asked people to stop, it is OK that you continue.

So if you got a phone call from a parent who was disappointed to hear that your son was calling his child "penis" becuase his name was Richard and his parents called him Dickinto "Dick" ....you would say to that parent..."Hey, you are the one calling him Dick, so now deal with my son making fun of him even further"

You know what the fuck amuses me? That head of the NAACP guy's name is JEALOUS. that's what the fuck amuses me, you can't beat dat shit wit a teabag. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please tell me who should? Who is the "leader" of this "leaderless" group of racists that people like you seem to view them as?

They are not leaders. They are organizers without a central "station". They are simply normal people with a vision that start a ralley.

Neither the organizers nor the guests have the right to present themselves as a spokesman.
I've organized events before. The organizers can certainly weed out people that carry racist signs. The speakers can tell them to buzz off if they see them.

Keep pretending they can't.

If there are no leaders there are no events.

This no leader thing, imo, is bullshit...and a convenient excuse to not boot out the racists.

People are joking about the perception of a NAAWP and the certainty that such as group would be viewed as racist, but the NAACP operates openly without such criticism.

The very fact that people have this perception does indeed PROVE the point that many/most people in society ARE racist. What is so preposterous about an organization for promoting the interest of white people? During this past generation when there have been set-asides, quotas, etc for minorities, what is so outrageous about a group to protect the interests of white people? Further within the next generation, white people will become a minority compared to non-whites in this country.

Finally before I am labeled a racist for saying this, I am a minority myself.....

Such is why I get so frustrated when I hear democratic party memebers and supporters refer to the GOP party and supporters as racist in nature.

A party that purposely separates black from white as it pertains to their initiatives and "reasons" for initiatives calls the party that simply wants legislation that benefits all people equally as racists.
Jar, the former head of the GOP, while in office as head of the GOP, publicly apologized for the GOPs Southern Strategy.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman -"I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Yeah yeah.....I know, I know.

And exactly how many southern democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act?

Give it a rest.

History of Plausible deniability. Plausible deniability began under Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director Allen Dulles. Church Committee ...:lol:

Give it a rest.

Those southern Democrats left the
Democratic party because their racism would not allow them to stay with the Democrats. They could not or would not do what Byrd did, apologize and move on. The Southern Democrats were welcomed into the open arms of a waiting GOP. It was when the GOP formed it's southern strategy.

It was all about the Southerners.

You do know where this is leading, don't you?

:lol:

Last edited:

I've organized events before. The organizers can certainly weed out people that carry racist signs. The speakers can tell them to buzz off if they see them.

This no leader thing, imo, is bullshit...and a convenient excuse to not boot out the racists.

Whoa....wait a minute!

There have been many that have been asked to leave. No one has ever denied that.

But now you want them to publicly denounce it.

But now you are back to simply "asking them to leave" when presented with the fact5 that there is no one to publicly denounce them.

Give it a rest. Take your fucking race card bullshit and use it on a group of racists...not on a group that has just as few racists in it as EVERY group of people.

Find me one group of people, just one, that doesn't have a racist as a member and maybe, just maybe, this thread will be relevant...

Give it a rest.

Those southern Democrats left the
Democratic party because their racism would not allow them to stay with the Democrats. They could not or would not do what Byrd did, apologize and move on. The Southern Democrats were welcomed into the open arms of a waiting GOP. It was when the GOP formed it's southern strategy.

It was all about the Southerners.

You do know where this is leading, don't you?

:lol:

Like I said...give it a rest.
There are racists in every group of people.
It is not a poarty thing. It is an individual's upbringing.

it is a free country and any people can show up at some of these events. they can try and ask them to leave, that doesn't mean they will.

for crying out loud, you people sure do fret about what the tea party does.
you have to WONDER WHY?:lol:

funny, most people I know DONT belong to them, dumbass.

Not yet. You said you were thinking of "starting" a NAAWP and I gave you an example of one that already exists. You have no reading comprehension skills or deductive reading skills at all, do you?

Forum List

Back