For those who want an accurate account of David Kay's testimony

JimmyC, seems Bam would be much happier if the attacks had happened, then he would blame administration for not protecting. With someone like Bam, can't win. No attacks, it's for political purposes, just trying to scare the citizenry. Attacks, it's all the administrations fault. He just posted the other day, he wanted concentration on homefront, now it's a joke to him.

Originally posted by Kathianne
JimmyC, seems Bam would be much happier if the attacks had happened, then he would blame administration for not protecting. With someone like Bam, can't win. No attacks, it's for political purposes, just trying to scare the citizenry. Attacks, it's all the administrations fault. He just posted the other day, he wanted concentration on homefront, now it's a joke to him.

He's just sour now because he was proved wrong when he was talking shit.

No sadism, most likely just a bullet to the forehead.

and yes, I do believe we should continue our war on 'terror'... i'm sure satan is shakin in his boots! :rolleyes: but thanks for proving my point once again! :laugh:

truth is, if we didn't meddle like we did, hell bent on world domination, we wouldn't worry NEARLY so much about terrorism.

the invasion of iraq was an OFFENSIVE move, not a defensive one.

just for grins, jim, what do you think bush could improve upon?

Originally posted by spillmind
just for grins, jim, what do you think bush could improve upon?

As far as all of his presidential duties are concerned, or just related to the war on terrorism?

how about both?

since most of what we've been bringing up is about the 'war' on terrorism, how about that for starters?

anything you would say the admin could improve upon?

Originally posted by spillmind
how about both?

since most of what we've been bringing up is about the 'war' on terrorism, how about that for starters?

anything you would say the admin could improve upon?

Sure, here's my opinion

1) Increase troop presence in both Afghanistan and Iraq.
2) Stop being defensive and go on the offensive against these cockroaches.
3) Seal off our borders. I'm very unhappy about the illegals flowing across our borders. Only God knows if any terrorists are entering our country.
4) Force Syria to cooperate with investigations as to whether or not any weapons were moved to their country. If there wasn't, they have nothing to hide. Use force if necessary.

Other than that, I'm content with the progress so far.

hey, nice!

i do have a couple of questions, however:

do you think this is feasible, financially, and logistically? would you support the draft it it were needed for this to happen?

not sure who these cockroaches are exactly, but let's assume you lump NK into there somewhere. how would you propose we 'go after' them, considering that we know they actually *do* have WMD, and are actually within range to deploy them?

3) Seal off our borders. I'm very unhappy about the illegals flowing across our borders. Only God knows if any terrorists are entering our country.

with all due respect, this would be veru difficult to do. many companies have long standing contracts with forgein labor and education, not to mention that there are also very many potential terrorists that have been travelling back and forth for quite some time. how would you know which ones would harbor any resentment, or present a threat? that's a tough one to tackle.

i don't think we would ever seal off our borders, unless for some drastic short term emergency.

4) Force Syria to cooperate with investigations as to whether or not any weapons were moved to their country. If there wasn't, they have nothing to hide. Use force if necessary.

now this i agree with! if there is nothing to hide, there should be no problem. i think the main problem they have with it, is who says israel (usa conglomerate) can possess a nuclear prescence in the ME, but no one else...?

would we let anyone in to inspect OUR stockpile? why is that? because we are the 'good guys'?

thanks for your response.

do you think this is feasible, financially, and logistically? would you support the draft it it were needed for this to happen?

I think it is feasible. The money sounds like a lot, but to ensure the safety of our futures it really isn't a high asking price. I'm confident it could be done logistically, but I'm far from an expert on the subject. And no, I don't support the draft.

not sure who these cockroaches are exactly, but let's assume you lump NK into there somewhere. how would you propose we 'go after' them, considering that we know they actually *do* have WMD, and are actually within range to deploy them?

My reference was to Iraq. The cockroaches are primarily terrorists with a large handful of insurgents thrown in. I don't think sitting back waiting for their next move is the best option. I'm not privy to ongoing intelligence, but that's how it appears most of the time. I say hunt them down and kill them on the spot.

I think the issue with NK can be solved via negotiations. The first step would be sanctions, but we haven't gotten that far into it yet.

with all due respect, this would be veru difficult to do. many companies have long standing contracts with forgein labor and education, not to mention that there are also very many potential terrorists that have been travelling back and forth for quite some time. how would you know which ones would harbor any resentment, or present a threat? that's a tough one to tackle.

i don't think we would ever seal off our borders, unless for some drastic short term emergency.

I'm assuming that the people you speak of that have contracts are entering the country legally for work and education. If they are legal I dont have a problem, and each person therefore has paperwork and proper background work can be completed to ensure who they are and their intentions. I'm strictly speaking of the vermin that cross our borders illegally from Canada and Mexico.

now this i agree with! if there is nothing to hide, there should be no problem. i think the main problem they have with it, is who says israel (usa conglomerate) can possess a nuclear prescence in the ME, but no one else...?

would we let anyone in to inspect OUR stockpile? why is that? because we are the 'good guys'?

I wouldn't have a problem if say the UK, France, Russia, Spain or any other major UN member wanted to see our facilities. We don't acquire nukes to eliminate our neighbors. We don't produce chemical weapons to be used on our neighbors and our own citizens. I highly doubt any civilized nation fears getting attacked with WMD by the USA without provocation. There's a big difference between possessing these weapons as part of a national defense and possessing them as part of the desire to eliminate people.

I am laghing at this illusion that what is good for NYC and WDC is benefitting the rest of the country.

THEN GET YOUR FILTHY, MONEY-GRUBBING FINGERS OUT OF MY POCKET.

Unbeleiveable. Get over yourselves. Christ how many people die from cancer each year. I beleive we could save alot more lives with cancer research and treatment. I beleive it is a much worse way of dying just from my personal experience.

GOOD. GO VOLUNTEER FOR A CANCER LAB TO BE A TEST RAT.

Your friends and family died with some dignity and died quickly for the most part.

YEAH, LIKE THE ONES WHO JUMPED OR FELL OUT OF THE 100TH FLOOR WINDOWS? OR THE ONES WHO MADE IT 1/2 WAY DOWN, ONLY TO BE CRUSHED BY THE CONCRETE? OH WAIT, YOU MUST MEAN THE HUNDREDS OF RESCUE WORKERS WHO RAN INTO THE BUILDING IN ORDER TO HELP THEIR FELLOW NY'ERS ONLY TO PERISH BY BEING BURNED OR CRUSHED TO DEATH.

Like I said my comments are blunt but I am not a great writer.

NOR THINKER, APPARANTLY.

If it offends anyone I am sorry for that and if you feel you have to boot me, then boot me, but I can't sugar coat my feelings.

I'M NOT OFFENDED JUST ANGRY. ANGRY THAT THE FREEDOM WE'RE TRYING TO DEFEND AND PROLIFERATE IS BEYOND YOUR SIMPLE BRAIN'S COMPREHENSION. THAT APPARANTLY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO UTILIZE YOUR PRECIOUS FREEDOM BY WRITING VILE THINGS ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND TO PERSONALLY PICK OUT THOSE WHO LIVE/WORK IN NYC AND GLOAT THAT YOU LAUGH AT THEM.

THIS CITY, THIS COUNTRY AND THIS PRESIDENT MAY NOT BE PERFECT. WE MAY NOT RID THE WORLD OF TERRORISM, BUT AT LEAST WE ARE TRYING. AT LEAST WE ARE NOT LAUGHING AT VICTIMS WHO SUFFERED A LOT. AT LEAST WE WERE HERE IN THE RUBBLE HELPING OUT. AT LEAST WE, FOR SOME SMALL MEASURE, MADE LIVES BETTER.

why don't you click on the link, and watch the movie for yourself?

hearing it passed off as 'facts' in their own words is rather sobering. highly recommended.

spilly....I did watch your little movie.....waste of time.....I would not recommend this to anyone....utter denial is where you are ...not I

Forum List

Back