For those who still don't get it.......

To do the will of God is to follow God's Word and God's Word only, no other books can get man into heaven.

See there is your problem. No book can get a man into heaven, not even the Bible.

Only Jesus Christ can. God's Word is Jesus Christ. God can and does say whatever He wants whenever He wants. And He isnt going to be silent just because you are afraid to actually listen to what He has to say.

"To do the will of God is to follow God's Word and God's Word only, no other books can get man into heaven."

1.John 1:12 (Whole Chapter)
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

2.Luke 6:37 (Whole Chapter)
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven

http://bibleresources.bible.com/keywordsearchresults.php?keyword=judge+not&multiplemethod=all&version1=9&version2=0&version3=0&version4=0&version5=0&numpageresults=25&sortorder=bookorder&searchlimit=bookset&booktype=2&searchrangefrom=1&searchrangeto=73&Submit.x=39&Submit.y=9

Last edited:
There is only one True Church, the Church of Christ, the only Church that can be found in the Bible, the first ones to be called Christians, We are those who are of The Way, not those heretics and false prophets called Catholics. Freedom of religion in America does *NOT* mean all so called churches are acceptable to God, only those who follow His commandments via His Word are acceptable to Him since We are called by the name of His Son.

God gets to decide who does and doesn't go to heaven, Charlie. No you, not me, not even the Messiah that is St Barack gets to decide. Why not leave it to him and concentrate on your own soul.

God bless you.

The Bass isn't deciding who goes where, he's simply stating what the Bible says, no more no less.

No, the Bass is interpreting what the Bible says. The Bible doesn't state that Catholics won't get into heaven, Charlie. You know that and I know that. The Catholic Church claims it's origins back to St Peter himself. Whether you agree with them or not is of no consequence..... We Catholics are a tricky bunch. Worry about your own soul and allow God the decision making process of who gets in or not.

God gets to decide who does and doesn't go to heaven, Charlie. No you, not me, not even the Messiah that is St Barack gets to decide. Why not leave it to him and concentrate on your own soul.

God bless you.

The Bass isn't deciding who goes where, he's simply stating what the Bible says, no more no less.

No, the Bass is interpreting what the Bible says. The Bible doesn't state that Catholics won't get into heaven, Charlie. You know that and I know that. The Catholic Church claims it's origins back to St Peter himself. Whether you agree with them or not is of no consequence..... We Catholics are a tricky bunch. Worry about your own soul and allow God the decision making process of who gets in or not.

thanks for your explanation. it'll helps me understant clearly :razz:

Forum List

Back