For those who still don't get it.......

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
There is only one True Church, the Church of Christ, the only Church that can be found in the Bible, the first ones to be called Christians, We are those who are of The Way, not those heretics and false prophets called Catholics. Freedom of religion in America does *NOT* mean all so called churches are acceptable to God, only those who follow His commandments via His Word are acceptable to Him since We are called by the name of His Son.

And everyone else is doomed, right?

Affirmative. One can only enter heaven by doing the will of God and they must believe that Christ is the Son of God and be baptized.

How do you know this?

He does not know it---He believes it!!

And you must believe it too, you "damned to hell in the Church of Christ eyes heathen"!!

I wonder what the weather is like in the Inferno, because I do not believe that crap.

Affirmative. One can only enter heaven by doing the will of God and they must believe that Christ is the Son of God and be baptized.

How do you know this?

He does not know it---He believes it!!

And you must believe it too, you "damned to hell in the Church of Christ eyes heathen"!!

I wonder what the weather is like in the Inferno, because I do not believe that crap.

That's O.K., I like hot weather.

And besides, who wants to spend all of eternity in Heaven with a bunch of goody-two-shoes faggots?

And everyone else is doomed, right?

How do you know this?

Because it is written in the scriptures, thats how the Bass knows, when its comes to God, slavation and getting to heaven its not about what man thinks is the best way for him, its about what God has mandated as the right way.

There is only one True Church, the Church of Christ, the only Church that can be found in the Bible, the first ones to be called Christians, We are those who are of The Way, not those heretics and false prophets called Catholics. Freedom of religion in America does *NOT* mean all so called churches are acceptable to God, only those who follow His commandments via His Word are acceptable to Him since We are called by the name of His Son.

I believe the only true Church is the "Body of Christ." That is all who have believed and been baptized by the Spirit into the Body (church) of Christ.

I don't believe it is a denomination or a religion that matters at all. It is 100% about a relationship with God, in Christ.

"Christian" is a name given in protest, by pagans. "Followers of the Way" is who those people were, and who the true believers are.

There are some Christians in the Catholic church, in the Methodist church, in the Church of Christ, in the Baptist church, and any Christian church. Not all members in any denomination are acceptable to God. Not all people who are not members of any denomination are outside of the Body of Christ. I am pretty sure that no denomination has a 100% ratio. That is why it is actually the Boby of Christ that is the True Church.

How do you know this?

Because it is written in the scriptures, thats how the Bass knows, when its comes to God, slavation and getting to heaven its not about what man thinks is the best way for him, its about what God has mandated as the right way.

And what makes you think the ancient primitives who wrote the scriptures had all (or any) of the answers?

Heck, they hadn't even figured out indoor plumbing yet and I'm supposed to take life lessons from them?

Thanks, but no thanks.

You know the Catholics were around more than a thousand years before your religion started right? How can you claim to be the religion of Jesus Christ when none of his followers believed in what you believe?

You know the Catholics were around more than a thousand years before your religion started right? How can you claim to be the religion of Jesus Christ when none of his followers believed in what you believe?

Before the catholics the Church of Christ existed, we were mentioned in the Bible and we're still around now.

God gets to decide who does and doesn't go to heaven, Charlie. No you, not me, not even the Messiah that is St Barack gets to decide. Why not leave it to him and concentrate on your own soul.

God bless you.

God gets to decide who does and doesn't go to heaven, Charlie. No you, not me, not even the Messiah that is St Barack gets to decide. Why not leave it to him and concentrate on your own soul.

God bless you.

The Bass isn't deciding who goes where, he's simply stating what the Bible says, no more no less.

Opinions are like assholes, Charlie.

I see you have flexed yours once again and dumped a VERY familiar turd on to the internet landscape.

Don't forget to flush this time.

Forum List

Back