For those who hire illegal Americans in Iraq

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
For all those who hire illegal Americans in Iraq (mercenaries, nato terrorists, etc), they are often dealt with by suicide bombers, I wonder how you feel about the illegals? and what is the best way to deal with them? I personaly would never hire an illegal myself, but US tax payers seem ok with it so I don't know...

Stop trolling asswipe.
a swipe of your stupidity makes me wonder if you supported that shit too lol

My position on any topic is irrelevant when clear cut trolling is involved. I was negd by several libs my first few days but never by my own ideological crew. Know why? Because I didn't try to play one side against the other just to further some silly agenda and personal website.

You say one thing in one post then contradict yourself later by saying your only honest when your website is represented. Your a fraud with nothing more than a desire to further the hits to your website. As such you should be banned.

I asked you for proof of your assertions to owning and running a business and your reply was "i lied". You let the rest of the board argue and fight for a half dozen pages or more and for as many hours for nothing more than your personal enjoyment and ended it with "i never tell the truth unless I'm representing my website". Sorry but even most of the left on here have more self respect and dignity than to act that childish.

YOUR A FRAUD. Plain and simple. Peddle your bullshit elsewhere.

You say one thing in one post then contradict yourself later by saying your only honest when your website is represented.
Give me one example where I ever contradicted myself - it never happened LIAR.

I asked you for proof of your assertions to owning and running a business and your reply was "i lied".
You are a TOTAL troll and a liar - I never said I lied about my business, and I do own TWO businesses.

For all those who hire illegal Americans in Iraq (mercenaries, nato terrorists, etc), they are often dealt with by suicide bombers, I wonder how you feel about the illegals? and what is the best way to deal with them? I personaly would never hire an illegal myself, but US tax payers seem ok with it so I don't know...

NATO terrorists? No surprise that a criminal like you would be a Taliban supporter!

Forum List

Back