CDZ For Those Who Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
57FEECCD-95BB-46AA-98D8-29BFD52E5B10.jpeg

How come the attack was never reported to the police?

Says that it was never reported at the bottom of the article. The only apparent "witnesses" are Trump and whoever backed up his story (his driver).

How come there was never a police report? And, if Trump is so great and law abiding, why didn't he report it himself?

Says that it was never reported at the bottom of the article. The only apparent "witnesses" are Trump and whoever backed up his story (his driver).

How come there was never a police report? And, if Trump is so great and law abiding, why didn't he report it himself?
So let me get this straight, the ONE TIME you decide to be skeptical of the media. . . . .

:abgg2q.jpg:

So let me get this straight, the ONE TIME you decide to be skeptical of the media. . . . .

You really are quite the 'tard, aren't you? I'm not doubting the media who reported the article and actually said that there was never a police report. I believe that no police report was filed, which means I believe the media in reporting this.

My question is, if this actually happened like Trump claims (the media is just reporting what he told them), then why wasn't there a police report on the incident?

We already know that Trump has catfished the media before.

You really are quite the 'tard, aren't you? I'm not doubting the media who reported the article and actually said that there was never a police report. I believe that no police report was filed, which means I believe the media in reporting this.

My question is, if this actually happened like Trump claims (the media is just reporting what he told them), then why wasn't there a police report on the incident?

We already know that Trump has catfished the media before.

I see, so if the STATE doesn't say something happens, it doesn't happen?

Why must everything be reported to big brother?

If nothing was stolen, and no one was hurt, and if the "victim" didn't care to get the police involved, why should they?

Never call the police unless you need them.

Never call the police unless you need them.

So, being beat 6 or 8 times with a baseball bat doesn't qualify for calling the police?

Mayor was a Democrat...they knew it would never go anywhere if they did.

Likely scenario is that guy being beaten was a criminal himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back