For Those Who Don't Understand What Occupy is REALLY About (Obviously LOTS of you)

Ahh. You display as much class as ever. And the same level of intellect too! Well, you're amusing anyway.
Okay, here's something I don't have to guess about. You're willfully ignorant. You're a mindless brain-controlled drone who is such a coward, you can't ever acknowledge any view which contradicts those fed to that little brain of yours, by your Thought-Masters. You're weak and stupid and easily led - which is what The Machines - both Left & Right, count on when they look for sheeple to blindly follow them.
Oh, and yes you started reading the thread but stopped the moment you got to "We don't want to end capitlaism" because it went against what you have been programmed to believe.
There. I didn't guess. Feel better sweetie? Good!

You should go back and read your opening post before you call anybody ignorant.

NOLA! The man too scared to ever directly address a topic! How are you little guy? See you're still avoiding actuall issues like the plague, eh? That's fine. Just stick with the petty insults. Seriously. It's all you and the Trailer Park Queen from California have to offer. But fun to see you're consistent, anyway! :lol:

I have addressed the topic you dopey, sanctimonious liberal... The Odoriferous Wasteoid Slacker movement is irrelevant. You and your merry band of street shitters represent a couple hundred people in a few cities.

Get over yourself... you and OWS are a laughing stock.

Last edited:
Since you speak in the first person and alledge independent logic you must presume to speak for the rabble that lurches around the parks looking for all the world like a zombie invasion. If OWS won't accept a government that tolerates "incompetence, greed and fraud" why don't you lurch over to Washington and protest the people who are responsible? You must have the mental capacity of a zombie if you think corporations are "incompetent" and the federal government is run in a competent way. The OWS rhetoric is pure bull shit. The former community agitator who found homself president whines about bonuses for corporate CEO's and yet the federal government that supervised Fannie Mae looked the other way when Obama's financial advisor Frank Raines allegedly cooked the books and walked away with 90 Million dollars in bonus money for three years work.

You should go back and read your opening post before you call anybody ignorant.

NOLA! The man too scared to ever directly address a topic! How are you little guy? See you're still avoiding actuall issues like the plague, eh? That's fine. Just stick with the petty insults. Seriously. It's all you and the Trailer Park Queen from California have to offer. But fun to see you're consistent, anyway! :lol:

I have addressed the topic you dopey, sanctimonious liberal... The Odoriferous Wasteoid Slacker movement is irrelevant. You and your merry band of street shitters represent a couple hundred people in a few cities.

Get over yourself... you and OWS are a laughing stock.

LOL!! Made me laugh :)

Since you speak in the first person and alledge independent logic you must presume to speak for the rabble that lurches around the parks looking for all the world like a zombie invasion. If OWS won't accept a government that tolerates "incompetence, greed and fraud" why don't you lurch over to Washington and protest the people who are responsible? You must have the mental capacity of a zombie if you think corporations are "incompetent" and the federal government is run in a competent way. The OWS rhetoric is pure bull shit. The former community agitator who found homself president whines about bonuses for corporate CEO's and yet the federal government that supervised Fannie Mae looked the other way when Obama's financial advisor Frank Raines allegedly cooked the books and walked away with 90 Million dollars in bonus money for three years work.

Don't be too hard on him... he's just a tool.. he says and does what his masters tell him. He's the laughing stock (along with TM & rdean) of USMB.

You don't sound like an independent to me.. You sound like a dopey liberal. Why do you leftists think anyone falls for your "Independent, Moderate mantra?"

Well you're too much of a coward to even address any of the points brought up in the OP, so let's see.... do I CARE about what you think? Hmmm..... :lol:

Like the other mindless drones who can't think for themselves, you will follow the usual predictions listed in my signature below: Dodge....

Move along little heffer. Come back when you have the independent thought to address points! Woohoo!

3. We want the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act repealed immediately.
For those of you unfamiliar with it: After the Great Depression, congress passed
the Glass-Steagal act to make sure that banks would never take stupid risks or
use corrupt practices to send the country into another Depression.
Then 60 years
later, the banks and companies that bought and paid for Republican Senators Bill
Gramm, Jim Leach and Tom Bliley told them that Glass-Steagal was interfering
with their ability to swindle the American Public. Their masters told these
senators to pass a bill that would NOT ONLY allow them to gamble foolishly again
with American Tax-Payer money - they wanted complete control of our Financial
System by being able OWN both stock brokerages and Insurance Companies too.
Then, once their cohorts completed the creation of what's called a "FIRE
Economy" (an economy based on Finance, Insurance & Real Estate) in America, they
would control everything.

It is interesting that Democrat Barney Frank now says Glass-Steagall would not have prevented this crisis & is preventing Glass Steagall from being legislated.

You don't sound like an independent to me.. You sound like a dopey liberal. Why do you leftists think anyone falls for your "Independent, Moderate mantra?"

Well you're too much of a coward to even address any of the points brought up in the OP, so let's see.... do I CARE about what you think? Hmmm..... :lol:

Like the other mindless drones who can't think for themselves, you will follow the usual predictions: Didge, Change the Subject, Project False Assumptions, Petty Name Calling, Cut & Run.

Move along little heffer. Come back when you have the independent thought to address points! Woohoo!

Obviously you did to address me... Independent thought?? If I go and crap in a corner, perhaps pee on a few bystanders, spread a little TB around for good measure- will that make me an Independent?

Someone might want to inform Princess Nancy and the President on this.
They seem to think this whole movement is in support of the Democrat party.

Like the other mindless drones who can't think for themselves, you will follow the usual predictions listed in my signature below: Dodge....

Obviously you do care, you keep responding. BTW... your OP is a drawn out rant about the unified message of the movement that a week or so ago told us had no unified message when comments were posted about the unified message posted on the OWS website.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Methinks you were fine with the politicians being bought off with Union money. Til the Supremes handed down the Citizens United ruling. that's when yer panties got all bunched up into a liberal wedgie..

Don't be too hard on him... he's just a tool.. he says and does what his masters tell him. He's the laughing stock (along with TM & rdean) of USMB.

Ahh the sheeple move in herds. Yet all of you are too stupid or too afraid to respond to any of the points. Here, let me dumb it down for ya;

1. Don't want to end capitalism. Want to end infuence of Corps, Wall St, SIG's and UNIONS on elections and policies. Your specific response to that? (See signature below folks - it's easy to predict what they will do as they can't think for themselves).
2. No more bailouts. No to banks, not to Fannie or Freddie. Your specific response to this? (as above)
3. Repeal Gramm-Leach. You know, like NEWT GINGRICH said we should do? Your response to that? (again, just see the signature below. These people can't respond to issues and they don't want to know what OWS has evolved into. They prefer to let FOX and the MindMasters think FOR them. This is why they will do as I predict below in red).

Have fun girls.

I don't waste time reading bullshit that starts with "I guess".... don't fucking 'guess', educate yourself and understand..

You might want to try educating your own self about the standard usages of the English language, which includes expressing uncertainty when uncertainty exists, as it MUST about the reasons why someone holds a particular opinion. Thus, one should properly say "I guess a lot of people here just believe what the MSM and Right Wing E-media tell them," rather than "A lot of people here just believe what the MSM and Right Wing E-media tell them." The first is a valid statement based on the poster's knowledge, the second is not.

Here is another valid statement based on the poster's knowledge: "To use a quirk of language usage as an excuse to dismiss an entire line of reasoning is a cheap shot and a sign that the person doing so is not to be taken seriously."
The OP's previous posts here at USMB justify the dismissal of his entire line of reasoning. I will let my experience reading posts from both of these members influence who should be taken seriously.

Tell me, independentlogic; If the Shitters don't want to end capitalism, why do so many of them claim that they do?

If the Shitters oppose bailouts and fraud, why are they not in DC protesting Obama and his sweetheart deals with GE and Goldman Sachs?

The Shitters don't have a clue what the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act is - you are promoting the democratic party and pretending that you are the voice of the Shitters, in reality you're just a partisan hack.

I do support the democrats adopting the Shitters and the image of both becoming synonymous. Obama 2012 - For the Shitters!

Ahh the sheeple move in herds. Yet all of you are too stupid or too afraid to respond to any of the points. Here, let me dumb it down for ya;

1. Don't want to end capitalism. Want to end infuence of Corps, Wall St, SIG's and UNIONS on elections and policies. Your specific response to that? (See signature below folks - it's easy to predict what they will do as they can't think for themselves).
2. No more bailouts. No to banks, not to Fannie or Freddie. Your specific response to this? (as above)
3. Repeal Gramm-Leach. You know, like NEWT GINGRICH said we should do? Your response to that? (again, just see the signature below. These people can't respond to issues and they don't want to know what OWS has evolved into. They prefer to let FOX and the MindMasters think FOR them. This is why they will do as I predict below in red).

Have fun girls.

Yeah, we got it the first time you posted it. So, how does rape, rampant drug use, violence, relieving one's self in the public square, screwing in public, throwing shit at the police, demanding that one be allowed to live rent free, be fed for free, etc. fit in with the above?

Have fun girls.

Didn't it occur to you anarchists that the federal government bears most of the responsibility for your concerns and maybe you should move the night of the living dead to Washington instead of Wall Street?

Tell me, independentlogic; If the Shitters don't want to end capitalism, why do so many of them claim that they do?

If the Shitters oppose bailouts and fraud, why are they not in DC protesting Obama and his sweetheart deals with GE and Goldman Sachs?

The Shitters don't have a clue what the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act is - you are promoting the democratic party and pretending that you are the voice of the Shitters, in reality you're just a partisan hack.

I do support the democrats adopting the Shitters and the image of both becoming synonymous. Obama 2012 - For the Shitters!

Dependentlogic knows damn well this is a Marxist movement... he's part of it and he know it is going down in flames as we speak.

Thanks for posting this. You're right the messages in the OP are rarely reported on.

I understand the anger directed at the "1%"/corp greed group. But why no mention of "union greed"? Do they not do the same as the "1%" . . . they scratch gov'ts back while gov'ts scratches theirs?

And while it's wrong for corps/unions to buy government . . . . I find it more appalling that government takes the bribe. Corporations/unions don't work for the people, the government does. So where's the anger at those who are suppose to be looking out for us? I'm not seeing that coming out of OWS . . . perhaps I missed it.

Wow! An intelligent reply that addresses the subject! Kudos! if you look at the Vid, you'll see it. Additionally, it's on the site. But the main point is, trying to just change the government won't work because the politicians are only lapdogs to those who get them elected. However, they ARE going after government representation and seats, soon. Next phase.
And see my reply to Willow, regarding unions. We want ALL special interests out of elections and specify Unions, the ACLU, Sierra Club or whatever as needing to take their case to The People, not the campaign trail from now on. We DO believe they should get time with Congress - just like CEO's should. But for every hour spent with a CEO or Union Leader, we want one spent with a citizen who has a legitimate concern.

What do you mean "going after government representation and seats"? Via voting? I agree with that . . . we elect them and we can give them das boot as shown in the last (2010) election. More to come in 2012. I don't care which side of aisle they're on either. Or do you mean something else?

Then why is it called "Occupy Wall Street"? No where do I see/hear anything about unions or other special interests groups being rallied against, only 'corporate greed' and 'evil bankster types'. Maybe they should have picked a better name. heh And again, I'm not hearing anything about government's role in all of this (in the reporting). The greedy corps/unions can only buy what's for sale.

Seems to me that the Tea Party and the OWS party have similar interests. They might want to consider joining together.

If the Shitters don't want to end capitalism, why do so many of them claim that they do?
Because people are people.
Are you saying that every member of a movement should think exactly the same way?
Your constant sweeping generalisations of Liberals suggest you do.

There will be all sorts of opinions within the OWS, just as in the GOP.
When it comes to sitting down and writing up demands or policies though they have to be broadly attainable and reflective of the movement as a whole.

It's much more fun to pick out the extremists though...the same tactics used by some Liberals trying to discredit the Tea Party to be fair.

Just as an exercise, assume for a moment that the OP does reflect the OWS position.
Do you see any merit in any of the statements or demands?

Have fun girls.

Yeah, we got it the first time you posted it. So, how does rape, rampant drug use, violence, relieving one's self in the public square, screwing in public, throwing shit at the police, demanding that one be allowed to live rent free, be fed for free, etc. fit in with the above?

It got you to notice them eh?

Forum List

Back