For those who care about truth - Mohammed DID have a 7 year old wife!!!

I don't agree with Islam at all but I'm not going to start throwing out insults either.. it serves no purpose. Loretta Lynn was married and having babies at fourteen. Throughout the Old Testament, great men of the bible took their sisters and multiple women to their beds.. It doesn't make the bible or those men blasphemous.. What I cannot tolerate is the VIOLENCE Islam perpetuates using anything as an excuse to slaughter human beings. Yes, Christianity throughout the Dark Ages did the same but we're no longer in the DarK Ages.. Stop giving excuses to a religion to MURDER, KILL, RAPE, PILLAGE.. And for all of those liberals who state they support women's rights.. WTF?? Militant Islam, Sharia- doesn't give women any rights other than to keep her head lowered and covered, to follow behind her husband.. no education, etc etc.

In the Dark Ages? It's still happening today. Look at the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. The only difference between the two sides is that the Israeli actions are deemed "legitimate" because they're committed under the aegis of a state. If Christians felt they were an oppressed minority that needed to fight back, they would use the same tactics (see many of the civil wars in Africa).

Did I not say just yesterday as we get closer to the election that it "goes without saying the bigotry toward homos, negroes, and Muslims will become unabashedly naked"?

Why, yes. Yes I did.

Well, yes you should be bigoted against the principles of Mohammed. He suggests that you should die if you don't believe what is stated in the Holy Koran...that he wrote...while on drugs...after screwing his 9 year wife and removing her clitoris,

What cult would want to do that to a child...besides the insane group of idiots we see at the head of Islam?

Catholic priests, that's who. So using your logic, we should be extremely prejudiced toward Christians, too.

Last edited:
Her name was A'isha and no one disputes that she was a child though some sources say she was all of 9. Muslims tell us the marriage was not actually consummated till she was 14 as if they have any way of knowing that.

The great prophet really was a child molester.

Not that I am a big Defender of the Archaic Beliefs in Islam, But it is really unfair to judge someone who lived 1400 Years ago, by today's standards. It was common across Europe for example not 200 years ago to have arranged Marriages where Young Girls are promised to much Older Men at a very Young age.

I Would rather talk about the Violence and Conquest He participated in, than how young one of his wives was.

Because we know Mohammad was the only person with multiple brides and child brides in the Middle Ages.

Here we go again with the "other people did it so it's ok" crapola.

No one is saying it is okay.

Just pointing out that one must apply one's judgement consistently. You wouldn't want to be found out to be a hypocritical bigot.

Her name was A'isha and no one disputes that she was a child though some sources say she was all of 9. Muslims tell us the marriage was not actually consummated till she was 14 as if they have any way of knowing that.

Not that I am a big Defender of the Archaic Beliefs in Islam, But it is really unfair to judge someone who lived 1400 Years ago, by today's standards. It was common across Europe for example not 200 years ago to have arranged Marriages where Young Girls are promised to much Older Men at a very Young age.

I Would rather talk about the Violence and Conquest He participated in, than how young one of his wives was.

Was his conquest any more brutal than that of various Christian monarchs?

Sunni's the resident expert. He says Muslims have *special* human rights, that apply only to them, and empower them to violate your human rights (which aren't as important as theirs).

Well, let's check that against the GOP platform, shall we?

Paul Ryan says that religion is what is the basis for rights... therefore each religion, being different from the others, will afford different rights to it's members...

Wrong, moron. He says rights come from God. That's exactly what the Declaration of Independence says.

Because we know Mohammad was the only person with multiple brides and child brides in the Middle Ages.

Technically, I think this was the Dark Ages. He was a prince for those days....:lol::lol::lol:

The Dark Ages are part of the Middle Ages. Dark Ages is synonymous with Early Middle Ages when using the Early/High/Late nomenclature to discuss the period.

So what you are saying is that Muhammed would have made a great priest.

Oh, wait. It was a little girl, not a little boy.

Never mind...

Were you close to your Priest, I mean...did you like it?

I was not molested by a priest, but it sure wasn't for lack of trying on the Church's part. They moved their pedophiles around a lot to make sure all that tasty goodness of priest dick was shared by as many tykes as possible.

The old geezers probably had a hard time getting it up after buggering the same little boys every day, so the Mother Church helped them out by rotating them to new parishes once in a while so they could hump a fresh crop of tots. Variety is the spice of life, after all.

Sorry, kids, but preteen fucking by priests is not exclusive to the Dark Ages. It was done by electric light and with a CD of Gregorian chants playing in the background on a Bose wave machine.

Nor is the IRA from the Dark Ages.

Nice try.

Now Mohommed's pedophilia, yes. That was back in the Dark Ages.

Last edited:
The dupes are so ignorant....the ME today IS just exiting the 3rd world, and until oil was discovered in the 30's and later, they were still in the Dark Ages. Try and remain calm, democracy and the Information Age will cure this.

When do the dupes stop going BACKWARDS? lol

Maybe a better way at knowing than you. In some sects in India there are marriage between children. Don't give much thought or care who Muhammed #$@*#.:eusa_whistle:

This is probably as good a place to ask as any.

Why didn't Jesus ever get married? Maybe he didn't 'like' girls.

No God sent his son to die for your sins, so you could have everlasting life if you choose to believe In him and live to be like him. If everybody did the world would be a better place.

No God sent his son to die for your sins, so you could have everlasting life if you choose to believe In him and live to be like him. If everybody did the world would be a better place.

Has anyone ever pointed out to you how nonsensical that doctrine is? God had to send... himself to die for sin. Couldn't he had just pardoned them himself instead of committing suicide?

The dupes are so ignorant....the ME today IS just exiting the 3rd world, and until oil was discovered in the 30's and later, they were still in the Dark Ages. Try and remain calm, democracy and the Information Age will cure this.

When do the dupes stop going BACKWARDS? lol

An interesting exchange on CNN a couple weeks ago:

LEWIS: It was pointed out not long ago by an Arab committee that the total exports of the entire Arab world other than oil and gas amount to less than those of Finland. One small European country. Now that's a staggering statistic. It means, though, the economies depend entirely on oil. And this is true even in the countries which don't have oil because they depend on the others. And sooner or later, oil and gas will either be exhausted or superseded as the world -- the modern world turns to other sources of energy. And when that occurs, they will have nothing left. Now, one possibility is that they may develop alternative forms of economic activity. Another, more likely, is that the region will relapse into insignificance.

ZAKARIA: Do you think that latter is ...

LEWIS: I think the latter is more likely at the moment.

So what you are saying is that Muhammed would have made a great priest.

Oh, wait. It was a little girl, not a little boy.

Never mind...

Were you close to your Priest, I mean...did you like it?

I was not molested by a priest, but it sure wasn't for lack of trying on the Church's part. They moved their pedophiles around a lot to make sure all that tasty goodness of priest dick was shared by as many tykes as possible.

The old geezers probably had a hard time getting it up after buggering the same little boys every day, so the Mother Church helped them out by rotating them to new parishes once in a while so they could hump a fresh crop of tots. Variety is the spice of life, after all.

They could not keep their hands off nuns either. Priests are evil incarnated. Epitome of evil. Worse evil that walk the earth. I hope there are warm little ponds for them in hell for all eternity.

WARM LITTLE POND
Vatican admits that priests raped nuns. « Warm Little Pond

Last edited:

Has anyone ever pointed out to you how nonsensical that doctrine is? God had to send... himself to die for sin. Couldn't he had just pardoned them himself instead of committing suicide?

Maybe you should read the bible, I can see you want to make fun.

Ku Klux Klan, and their burning crosses, killing and maiming and bombing in the name of Christ.

Not from the Dark Ages.

The KKK had huge political power less than 100 years ago. Even in the North.

Of course, if you are white, you conveniently forget these facts and this truth. It is easy to have amnesia about things which conflict with your bigoted belief system when you belong to the privileged demographic that was doing all the oppressing in the name of Christ.

"Christians only did that shit in the Dark Ages!" BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The right wing Christian Identity domestic terrorists.

Not from the Dark Ages.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back