For those who care about truth - Mohammed DID have a 7 year old wife!!!

:lol: this moron...it shows all the facts yet it's propoganda but he links us one of the most propaganda filled website haha

The only evidence that they are "facts" is your claim that they are facts. I quoted Mohammed's official chroniclers. They are the experts accepted by Muslims.

Regarding your claim of Qurayza Jews being massacered. I posted two links. Read them from the same "historians" that explain why they were in battle. Pointed out the lies. And also showed who started the fight. Read them

I read your revisionist twaddle. They aren't the official chroniclers of Islam. They're humbug pinko historians.

The only evidence that they are "facts" is your claim that they are facts. I quoted Mohammed's official chroniclers. They are the experts accepted by Muslims.

Regarding your claim of Qurayza Jews being massacered. I posted two links. Read them from the same "historians" that explain why they were in battle. Pointed out the lies. And also showed who started the fight. Read them

I read your revisionist twaddle. They aren't the official chroniclers of Islam. They're humbug pinko historians.

Scroll down and you'll see the writers and the hadiths.

I quoted the same writers. They said Mohammed slaughtered the Qurayza Jews.

No they didnt I already offered two sites and they explain Qurazya tribe were leading a declaration of war with the Quraysh tribe. Read again

No they didnt I already offered two sites and they explain Qurazya tribe were leading a declaration of war with the Quraysh tribe. Read again

Meaningless twaddle. The fact is Mohammed led the slaughter of the Qurayza Jews. His self-serving justifications for his acts are irrelevant.

Meaningless twaddle. The fact is Mohammed led the slaughter of the Qurayza Jews. His self-serving justifications for his acts are irrelevant.

No, the Qurazya already had attacked the Muslims with the Quraysh tribe and they responded to the ambush

The horrible truth is that, numerically and statistically speaking, Christian Civilization is the bloodiest and most violent of all civilizations in all of history, and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths. Even so, Muslims will never associate this violence and blood bath with the teachings of Jesus (peace be on him).

Christian Violence in History

Christians aren't the equivalent of Mohammed. If Jesus committed such atrocities, you might have a case. We are talking about atrocities ordered or personally committed by the founder of the religion, not atrocities committed by his followers.

How many people did God murder in the Old Testament?

We are discussing Mohammed, an actual person, not God. How many people did Jesus murder? How many women did he rape?

How many people did Joshua et al. kill under God's command?

Forum List

Back