For those who care about truth - Mohammed DID have a 7 year old wife!!!

Truth isn't bigotry. Facts aren't lies.

The leftist propaganda machine has been found out, and THAT is what clinches the election. The people who support state propaganda and the erosion of human rights are NOT the majority. They are a tiny minority who tell people they are the majority and maintain that facade via criminal corruption, bribery, murder, and media control. But once people figure that out about them, they're toast.

And they've figured that out. Bye, fascists. You'll have to stage a coup to win the election. As I'm sure you're planning right now.

Sunni's the resident expert. He says Muslims have *special* human rights, that apply only to them, and empower them to violate your human rights (which aren't as important as theirs).

Well, let's check that against the GOP platform, shall we?

Paul Ryan says that religion is what is the basis for rights... therefore each religion, being different from the others, will afford different rights to it's members...

That's too stupid to respond to, apologist pig. It's what fascists always dredge up.

Her name was A'isha and no one disputes that she was a child though some sources say she was all of 9. Muslims tell us the marriage was not actually consummated till she was 14 as if they have any way of knowing that.

The great prophet really was a child molester.

Your lies helped kill ambassador Chris Stevens, are you happy now?[/QUOTE]

You really should brush up on your Islamic history before you call others liars....
Oh wait though, you most probably can't read properly....Selective eyesight no doubt? :badgrin: Words don't kill people....films don't kill people.....people kill people, and when those people are muslims, then the Dhimmis all come out to defend them....:eusa_hand:

I imagine the admin and state department in general, Hillary and Obama specifically, knew ahead of time that Stevens was going to die.

They planned on it.

The leftist propaganda machine has been found out, and THAT is what clinches the election. The people who support state propaganda and the erosion of human rights are NOT the majority. They are a tiny minority who tell people they are the majority and maintain that facade via criminal corruption, bribery, murder, and media control. But once people figure that out about them, they're toast.

And they've figured that out. Bye, fascists. You'll have to stage a coup to win the election. As I'm sure you're planning right now.

Christianity can be made to look like the greatest evil on Earth using only facts and truth.

Matthew 7:3.

Her name was A'isha and no one disputes that she was a child though some sources say she was all of 9. Muslims tell us the marriage was not actually consummated till she was 14 as if they have any way of knowing that.

So what you are saying is that Muhammed would have made a great priest.

Oh, wait. It was a little girl, not a little boy.

Never mind...

Last edited:
Did I not say just yesterday as we get closer to the election that it "goes without saying the bigotry toward homos, negroes, and Muslims will become unabashedly naked"?

Why, yes. Yes I did.

Well, yes you should be bigoted against the principles of Mohammed. He suggests that you should die if you don't believe what is stated in the Holy Koran...that he wrote...while on drugs...after screwing his 9 year wife and removing her clitoris,

What cult would want to do that to a child...besides the insane group of idiots we see at the head of Islam?

Because we know Mohammad was the only person with multiple brides and child brides in the Middle Ages.

Did I not say just yesterday as we get closer to the election that it "goes without saying the bigotry toward homos, negroes, and Muslims will become unabashedly naked"?

Why, yes. Yes I did.

Well, yes you should be bigoted against the principles of Mohammed. He suggests that you should die if you don't believe what is stated in the Holy Koran...that he wrote...while on drugs...after screwing his 9 year wife and removing her clitoris,

What cult would want to do that to a child...besides the insane group of idiots we see at the head of Islam?

Well, Catholic Priests are fervently against abortion... they need those little boys. It's what Christians do.

Christianity can be made to look like the greatest evil on Earth using only facts and truth.

The difference IS that Christianity has evolved and moved on with the passing of time.....Islam and its followers are still stuck in the 6th century and still act as such..Barbaric and murderous backwardness...Your argument doesn't hold water, any more than muslims believing that their so called holy book is the word of some god or other......"The sun doesn't set in a muddy puddle" yada, yada, yada :eusa_whistle:

The difference IS that Christianity has evolved and moved on with the passing of time.....Islam and its followers are still stuck in the 6th century and still act as such..Barbaric and murderous backwardness...Your argument doesn't hold water, any more than muslims believing that their so called holy book is the word of some god or other......"The sun doesn't set in a muddy puddle" yada, yada, yada :eusa_whistle:

Christianity has "evolved" because people pay less attention to its edicts.

So what you are saying is that Muhammed would have made a great priest.

Oh, wait. It was a little girl, not a little boy.

Never mind...

Were you close to your Priest, I mean...did you like it?

Moved on? Have you not heard of Catholic Priests and little boys? Mormons and their multiple wives? Baptist Ministers in bathroom stalls playing footsies?

Last edited:
I don't agree with Islam at all but I'm not going to start throwing out insults either.. it serves no purpose. Loretta Lynn was married and having babies at fourteen. Throughout the Old Testament, great men of the bible took their sisters and multiple women to their beds.. It doesn't make the bible or those men blasphemous.. What I cannot tolerate is the VIOLENCE Islam perpetuates using anything as an excuse to slaughter human beings. Yes, Christianity throughout the Dark Ages did the same but we're no longer in the DarK Ages.. Stop giving excuses to a religion to MURDER, KILL, RAPE, PILLAGE.. And for all of those liberals who state they support women's rights.. WTF?? Militant Islam, Sharia- doesn't give women any rights other than to keep her head lowered and covered, to follow behind her husband.. no education, etc etc.

I'm not sure if you're stupid or evil. Maybe both. Words have consequences and you've targeted all Americans by posting this thread.

OMG - i'm so skeered. I take it all back, i take it all back.!!! Endless apologies.

Forum List

Back