For those who call for war

The reality is Obama tried to go to war and was denied by the will of the people. But don't worry, he'll be searching for an 'incident' he can exploit. Thus, you can 'lecture' all you want, but a corrupt government is in place and the wheels are in motion.

At least he listen to the people and didn't do it. UNLIKE GEORGE BUSH.

:mad:

No threat to America!

Haven't we already been attacked in America, several times, and stopped more? No threat? Isn't that kind of denying reality?

Maybe the reality is, we just haven't been attacked ENOUGH to convince liberals that there really is a threat. There was 911, the Boston Bombing, the Ft. Hood massacre and the recruiting center murders. There should have been more. If Times Square had really been bombed, Ft. Dix had been bombed, the New York Tunnels collapsed and several planes blown out of the sky, even liberals would be forced to admit that yeah, just maybe there is a threat.

Please detail the threat to America fron North Korea and Vietnam.
These countries were attacked and invaded without just cause.
Of course, many other countries have started wars as well but I have yet to find one tgat was justified.

Now, please detail the threat to California from the North Korean army.

Could you link your info on the US attack of N. Korea?

The reality is Obama tried to go to war and was denied by the will of the people. But don't worry, he'll be searching for an 'incident' he can exploit. Thus, you can 'lecture' all you want, but a corrupt government is in place and the wheels are in motion.

Obama just kills people at will.

Let's see know stupid Matthew.

Obama decided that there was this dude and authorized his kill by drone.

Oh it gets fucking better. Not satisfied with the death of the American citizen who never had a trial Obama decides lets kill his kid too.

So Obama killed an American without a trial................and then lo and behold killed his kid without a trial.................

I swear on Abby and Jerry's grave I am ready to rise again you pigs. And if no one out of Chicago rises that's it for them to.

Where are you Billie and Bernie?

Weird,

I want the nation building to end
I want 60,000 troops out of Afighastan..
I loved it win Obama removed our troops from Iraq

All that I want within the middle east is 1. a few special force teams and 2. a few drones to kill terrorist groups. If you got your way you'd blame Obama for being too weak on the terrorist so there's no fucking winning.

What's weird is you'd bitch if the extremist took over more of the middle east and bombed @ removed the freedom these children have.

Obama just kills people at will.

Let's see know stupid Matthew.

Obama decided that there was this dude and authorized his kill by drone.

Oh it gets fucking better. Not satisfied with the death of the American citizen who never had a trial Obama decides lets kill his kid too.

So Obama killed an American without a trial................and then lo and behold killed his kid without a trial.................

I swear on Abby and Jerry's grave I am ready to rise again you pigs. And if no one out of Chicago rises that's it for them to.

Where are you Billie and Bernie?

If you are referring to Anwar al-Awlaki he had an opportunity to come back to the US to appear in a case in which his father filed on his behalf against the US/Panetta challenging their decision to authorize the targeted killing of U.S. citizen Anwar Al-Aulaqi in Yemen in violation of the Constitution and international law. al-Awlaki chose not to appear and the case was dismissed as his father did not have standing to proceed.

Basic foreign policy knowledge fail alert^^

Nearly the entire thread is a testament to American arrogance and stupidity.

Before you click play, be advised, this is nasty.

It makes little difference who shelled who, if it was a drone strike, whatever government's troops, a terrorist attack, an IED or a suicide bomb.
It makes no difference who supplied the weapons, Russia or America and it makes no difference who the victims are.

Before you call for war, watch the video and tell me it's really worth it.

(+18) Critical Injuries from Continued Regime Shelling, Child in Shock from Loss - YouTube

This is the real face of war, not the sanitised version you see on TV.

Comments?

War is hell and unfortunately innocent people get hurt.

I can tell you one thing, American soldiers do not hide behind women and children.

This is not American soldiers but all soldiers and, more to the point, the government or group that sends them to fight.

No threat to America!

Haven't we already been attacked in America, several times, and stopped more? No threat? Isn't that kind of denying reality?

Maybe the reality is, we just haven't been attacked ENOUGH to convince liberals that there really is a threat. There was 911, the Boston Bombing, the Ft. Hood massacre and the recruiting center murders. There should have been more. If Times Square had really been bombed, Ft. Dix had been bombed, the New York Tunnels collapsed and several planes blown out of the sky, even liberals would be forced to admit that yeah, just maybe there is a threat.

Please detail the threat to America fron North Korea and Vietnam.
These countries were attacked and invaded without just cause.
Of course, many other countries have started wars as well but I have yet to find one tgat was justified.

Now, please detail the threat to California from the North Korean army.

Could you link your info on the US attack of N. Korea?

The US backed southern dictator threatened attack on the north so many times, the North attacked to get in first.
America, a country from half way around the world sent troops, as did so many countries, but were beaten after they entered the North because China chipped in.

America and the other countries had nothing to do with the war but entered anyway, making the war all the worse for it.
Even when there is already a war, other countries should stay out as it only prolongs the death, misery and suffering.
Syria is a fresh reminder of that. If Russia and the other powers had kept their fat noses out, it would probably be over by now or at least far more limited with a lot less dead.

Basic foreign policy knowledge fail alert^^

Nearly the entire thread is a testament to American arrogance and stupidity.

Not just America, Russia is pretty as bad but less publicised and China is doing quite well on the pissing about in foreign countries stakes.

I am grateful that President Obama got us out of Iraq, is getting us out of Afghanistan and refused to attack Iran when the R wanted us to. I'm grateful he has kept us out of another useless, barbaric and illegal war like Iraq.

What we just saw in the video. That's what we did in Iraq. Not for honorable reasons but because we want more and more oil.

We don't get our oil from Iraq.

Weird,

Muslims are blowing there own people up throughout the middle east and you don't speak out against that.

I do.
When I posted this anti war thread, I included anyone and everyone, including Muslims who start wars of any nature.

It's war I'm suggesting is a bad idea, not just any one country starting them.

What is interesting here, is the total lack of reading what is written and substituting what you want to see.
This is being seen as anti American and pro Muslim but it's neither - it's anti war of any sort, including Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli towns, even the illegal ones in occupied Palestine.

I believe any attack on civilians, deliberate or in error, to be a crime and all involved should be dragged in front of a jury and punished upon their guilt being proven.
That applies just as much to the Taliban as it does Bush and Obama.

Forum List

Back