For those who call for war

I

Indofred

Before you click play, be advised, this is nasty.

It makes little difference who shelled who, if it was a drone strike, whatever government's troops, a terrorist attack, an IED or a suicide bomb.
It makes no difference who supplied the weapons, Russia or America and it makes no difference who the victims are.

Before you call for war, watch the video and tell me it's really worth it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYlwBvj03m0](+18) Critical Injuries from Continued Regime Shelling, Child in Shock from Loss - YouTube[/ame]

This is the real face of war, not the sanitised version you see on TV.

Comments?

"Regime shelling" is murder. Why don't you get your liberal ass over there and make them stop instead of lecturing Americans?

I have been saying this very same thing for years here. War is the ugliest and horrific thing possible and images like this should be burned into any persons mind when advocating for such a thing.

There are times when war is necessary and this type of thing is acceptable for the need but everyone should be well aware of the price that you are asking for when you advocate for war.

"Regime shelling" is murder. Why don't you get your liberal ass over there and make them stop instead of lecturing Americans?

Russia supplied weapons to one side; America the other.
The result is the same - people, including kids, with horrific injuries.

America, like Russia and all other countries that supply arms, simply make the conflict last longer and empower their favourite group, so they kill and maim even more people.

This isn't about lecturing America, more trying to educate the people so we don't allow our governments to supply either side.
The war will still happen but it'll be more confined, probably shorter and hurt a lot less people.

There are times when war is necessary and this type of thing is acceptable for the need but everyone should be well aware of the price that you are asking for when you advocate for war.

War is sometimes needed but, in my opinion, only if you're attacked in the first place and the casualties are never acceptable but we know they'll happen anyway.

It makes little difference who shelled who, if it was a drone strike, whatever government's troops, a terrorist attack, an IED or a suicide bomb.
It makes no difference who supplied the weapons, Russia or America and it makes no difference who the victims are.

(+18) Critical Injuries from Continued Regime Shelling, Child in Shock from Loss - YouTube

Comments?

Who calls for war but fools? Surely not the young soldiers. Not them who got gassed. Who came home crippled and destroyed.

But when Remembrance Day comes we have to remember the men in the trenches who never asked to die for you.

We can debate war and who sends the babies to kill each other later.

But today is Remembrance Day. We put aside all politics and we remember all the good men who fought for us today.

The reality is Obama tried to go to war and was denied by the will of the people. But don't worry, he'll be searching for an 'incident' he can exploit. Thus, you can 'lecture' all you want, but a corrupt government is in place and the wheels are in motion.

I have been saying this very same thing for years here. War is the ugliest and horrific thing possible and images like this should be burned into any persons mind when advocating for such a thing.

There's not been a 'necessary' war in my life time. Ron Paul is right. We are not the world's police. That's just some BS that has been sold by demagogues.

There's not been a 'necessary' war in my life time. Ron Paul is right. We are not the world's police. That's just some BS that has been sold by demagogues.

Your right that there has not been a necessary war recently. I did not make that claim. That does not change the fact there are times when war is necessary. WW2 is one such case. There are more but you get the idea.

Your right that there has not been a necessary war recently. I did not make that claim. That does not change the fact there are times when war is necessary. WW2 is one such case. There are more but you get the idea.

The problem is it's getting harder to tell the good guys from the bad guys. There was a time when the US was almost above reproach. Tis no longer the case. The rest of the world hates us and with good reason.

The reality is Obama tried to go to war and was denied by the will of the people. But don't worry, he'll be searching for an 'incident' he can exploit. Thus, you can 'lecture' all you want, but a corrupt government is in place and the wheels are in motion.

This isn't designed for party politics; more having a go at anyone who starts, or tries to start a war.
Bush did it but Obama was beaten by, as you said, the will of the people.

The people got it right.

. The rest of the world hates us and with good reason.

Intelligent people hate your foreign policy; not your people or America.
Sadly, a lot are less than bright, have political intentions or are indoctrinated.

I am grateful that President Obama got us out of Iraq, is getting us out of Afghanistan and refused to attack Iran when the R wanted us to. I'm grateful he has kept us out of another useless, barbaric and illegal war like Iraq.

What we just saw in the video. That's what we did in Iraq. Not for honorable reasons but because we want more and more oil.

What we just saw in the video. That's what we did in Iraq. Not for honorable reasons but because we want more and more oil.

That is what so many people thought but I believe they were wrong and oil was the bonus, not the goal.
In my opinion, arms sales was the driving force behind the Iraq war.

You have to look back at all the wars, not just a couple and the only factor common to all is massive profits for the American arms industry.
There was no threat to America in any of the conflicts since WWII but there was plenty in then all for the arms trade.

No threat to America!

Haven't we already been attacked in America, several times, and stopped more? No threat? Isn't that kind of denying reality?

Maybe the reality is, we just haven't been attacked ENOUGH to convince liberals that there really is a threat. There was 911, the Boston Bombing, the Ft. Hood massacre and the recruiting center murders. There should have been more. If Times Square had really been bombed, Ft. Dix had been bombed, the New York Tunnels collapsed and several planes blown out of the sky, even liberals would be forced to admit that yeah, just maybe there is a threat.

No threat to America!

Haven't we already been attacked in America, several times, and stopped more? No threat? Isn't that kind of denying reality?

Maybe the reality is, we just haven't been attacked ENOUGH to convince liberals that there really is a threat. There was 911, the Boston Bombing, the Ft. Hood massacre and the recruiting center murders. There should have been more. If Times Square had really been bombed, Ft. Dix had been bombed, the New York Tunnels collapsed and several planes blown out of the sky, even liberals would be forced to admit that yeah, just maybe there is a threat.

Please detail the threat to America fron North Korea and Vietnam.
These countries were attacked and invaded without just cause.
Of course, many other countries have started wars as well but I have yet to find one tgat was justified.

Now, please detail the threat to California from the North Korean army.

(+18) Critical Injuries from Continued Regime Shelling, Child in Shock from Loss - YouTube

Comments?

War is hell and unfortunately innocent people get hurt.

I can tell you one thing, American soldiers do not hide behind women and children.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
John Stuart Mill

Forum List

Back