For those that use politifact check

thi is not new really, I read an article from a fairly reputable source , well back up, no matter where I say it come from some will call it bias,so..be that as it may......... they did a count of topics, individual subjects to individual focus accountability politi- fact covers, one would think with the 3 mechanisms, the exec. both houses of congress for the years 09 and most of 10 they would spend more time covering folks whom run the show etc etc ...no, they covered non democrats by a margin of 65% 35% as they described the slant of the topic and individual.

this site is a just a reference point*shrugs*.....I try not to use it frankly.

Most of the Obamush supporters use it as a source.

PolitiFact is biased toward Obama?

They rated Cantor's claim that discretionary spending has "increased over 20-some percent in two years if you don’t include the stimulus. If you put in the stimulus, it’s over 80 percent" has half true. They said that was because Cantor wasn't accounting for the fact that the stimulus was over a ten year window, not two. What they ignored is that Cantor's statement was actually a complete and utter fabrication, as he counted the stimulus funds in the 20 percent figure, then counted them again in the 80 percent figure.

Also, you guys are really misunderstand the way they're using "stalled" in their methodology.

They rated Cantor's claim that discretionary spending has "increased over 20-some percent in two years if you don’t include the stimulus. If you put in the stimulus, it’s over 80 percent" has half true. They said that was because Cantor wasn't accounting for the fact that the stimulus was over a ten year window, not two. What they ignored is that Cantor's statement was actually a complete and utter fabrication, as he counted the stimulus funds in the 20 percent figure, then counted them again in the 80 percent figure.

Also, you guys are really misunderstand the way they're using "stalled" in their methodology.

Really? I am sure in your infantile wisdom you will give your under challenged highly egocentric fucked in the head opinion.

I can't wait.

Just to let you know your source is biasised towards obama.
All the stalled as they called it should be shown as a lie. Especially with the patriot act

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are about Civil Rights
From our "NOOOOOOOOOOooooo REALLY!?!" department...

I never trusted politifucked since I started looking at who they called mostly truthy and who they called mostly BS. Strange... it's heavily biased against conservatives to outright hackery for the left.

Beware Snopes as well if the legend is politically charged.

Blind squirrel finds nut. Film at 11.

They have to feign SOME credibility, otherwise it'd be too obvious. So of course it was only half true.

All the stalled as they called it should be shown as a lie. Especially with the patriot act

I never trusted politifucked since I started looking at who they called mostly truthy and who they called mostly BS. Strange... it's heavily biased against conservatives to outright hackery for the left.

True and also fact check

True and also fact check
you mean 'fuckedcheck'.

They have to feign SOME credibility, otherwise it'd be too obvious. So of course it was only half true.

I don't think they have any credibility. The measure system is massively screwed up. They gave a candidate for governor here a "half true" rating for saying the state's test scores are right at the bottom (they're 47th) and called another candidate a liar for saying he'd fund the schools by scraping the gold on the capital dome (which, in context, was a statement about his level of dedication, not a literal belief it would pay for it).

I don't think they have any credibility. The measure system is massively screwed up. They gave a candidate for governor here a "half true" rating for saying the state's test scores are right at the bottom (they're 47th) and called another candidate a liar for saying he'd fund the schools by scraping the gold on the capital dome (which, in context, was a statement about his level of dedication, not a literal belief it would pay for it).

Back trackng I see, just like any empty suit will do.

Does politifact treat other individuals differently when they are rating this sort of issue?

You have to prove that to prove bias. You have to prove that President Obama gets favorable treatment where others don't.

Simple enough.

You have to prove that President Obama gets favorable treatment where others don't.

I don't have to prove anything Obamush must keep his word to prove me wrong and he has yetto keep his word making politifact bias towards obama.

Does politifact treat other individuals differently when they are rating this sort of issue?

You have to prove that to prove bias. You have to prove that President Obama gets favorable treatment where others don't.

Simple enough.

You have to prove that President Obama gets favorable treatment where others don't.

I don't have to prove anything Obamush must keep his word to prove me wrong and he has yetto keep his word making politifact bias towards obama.

You are wrong.

Politifact also rates the GOP leadership in Congress on promises.

The GOP Congress promised to repeal the healthcare bill. The healthcare bill has not been repealed. According to you that should be rated a LIE.

Politifact rates that as STALLED. That makes Politifact biased towards the GOP Congress,

correct?

PolitiFact | GOP Pledge-O-Meter: Campaign Promises that are Stalled

Where should we go for "unbiased" information? Let me guess. Heritage.org or Freedomworks?
There is no such thing as 'unbiased information'.

Realize that.

Everyone has an agenda, and none of them have your best interests at heart. Therefore, research from MANY points of view, know they are all biased and gauge accordingly. That's why you SHOULD listen to some liberal sources (you know, those with the smallest bias you can find, and contrast it the other way as well)

Simple enough.

You are wrong.

The GOP Congress promised to repeal the healthcare bill. The healthcare bill has not been repealed. According to you that should be rated a LIE.

Politifact rates that as STALLED. That makes Politifact biased towards the GOP Congress,

correct?

PolitiFact | GOP Pledge-O-Meter: Campaign Promises that are Stalled

So? that does not mean they aren;t biases towards obama

I'll break it down for you the big issues
Revise the Patriot Act to increase oversight on government surveillance
Lie was not stalled

Restrict warrantless wiretaps
Liar liar pants on fire

Restore habeas corpus rights for "enemy combatants"

Lie and wanted it when it came to Bin Laden

Vigorously pursue hate crimes and civil rights abuses
Lie it all depends on the skin color

Safeguard the right to privacy
Liar liar pants fully engulfed aka PATRIOT ACT.[/QUOTE]