For those that own drones a question...

What's the best to buy? Just curious thinking about getting one...

You first need to declare the reason for buying one, what are you going to use it for? It's like deciding to buy a car or a pair of shoes. They are driven, or worn for different purposes. Then set a budget. You can spend less than a thousand or many thousands.

Meh... Horseshit.

He doesn't need to "declare" anything. Shit, I want something? If I have the money I buy it. I have to justify the purchase to no one...

It's not about justifying the purchase dipshit. He asked which is the best one to buy, I merely pointed out it depends what purpose you have for it.

Sorry, misread what you said. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need for you to be a complete nutsack because of it, though...

You first need to declare the reason for buying one, what are you going to use it for? It's like deciding to buy a car or a pair of shoes. They are driven, or worn for different purposes. Then set a budget. You can spend less than a thousand or many thousands.

Meh... Horseshit.

He doesn't need to "declare" anything. Shit, I want something? If I have the money I buy it. I have to justify the purchase to no one...

It's not about justifying the purchase dipshit. He asked which is the best one to buy, I merely pointed out it depends what purpose you have for it.

I merely echoed your tone. If you want me to check myself, look in the mirror first.

Meh... Horseshit.

I merely echoed your tone. If you want me to check myself, look in the mirror first.

Eat a dick, Chucklehead...

Forum List

Back