for those of you who think obama is weak....

He bows to Saudi Kings, but cannot bring himself to dine with Jewish Prime Ministers?

He won't even stoop to a photograph. Another group of pissed of voters. Well, I'd be pissed if I were Jewish.

indeed. I'm sure what the jewish population in america really needs is to show the REST of america just how much sway they have. Hell, if there were fears about kennedy being controlled by the vatican just WAIT to see what happens when the aipac crowd tries to flex.

You democwats don't need no white Jews do you?

I never said Obama was weak. He is sinister, and a terrorist appeaser.

Never forget who Obama actually is, as stated by his mentor and closest advisor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

... what do you say now with his stance against israel? surely hasn't got pushed around this time.

yeah he sure is tough on our allies.

our enemies? not so much.

Exactly, it starts out with a hatred of the US.

He apologized for America, he attacks america's closest allies, he gives Al Qaida terrorist rights.

Obama isn't weak, he is just a two-faced scumbag, a crooked chicago politician.

Grrrrrr grrrrrrr... get it out of your system, you fucking killer appeasers. It's nice to see an American President shirking the leash of your zionist overlord. Go rationalize jewish racism on your own dime.

Grrrrrr grrrrrrr... get it out of your system, you fucking killer appeasers. It's nice to see an American President shirking the leash of your zionist overlord. Go rationalize jewish racism on your own dime.

so this is your dime? I never knew.

so this is your dime? I never knew.

"votes mean something", remember?

well in this case the "votes" mean a lot of pissed off peoples.. ya know what I'm saying? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you referring Obama going to dinner and not inviting Netanyahu, basically leaving the Prime Minister of Israel to twiddle his thumbs?

Is that a bigger insult than what was done by Israel to the Vice President?

Huh ! What stance against Israel - Obama has no stance agaisnt Israel - where you been the past decades ? Its real simple here's the game:

We like Arab oil - so we raise issues with Israel when the Israeli real-estate market begins to boom in Jerusleum - thats just a show though - we want to keep our Arab allies happy with us - the Israelis already know what we mean - which is ....."u build it and we'll scream so we can both have what we want".

You understand the game now ?

So Obama isn't Israel's bitch anymore? Really? If you believe that you're probably a victim of mainstream media.

The UN JUST passed FIVE resolutions criticizing Israel for their war crimes against the Palestinians in Operation CAST LEAD. The US voted AGAINST all five. Does that sound like a split between the US and Israel to you?

Also, yesterday the US and Israel finalized a NEW arms deal for more US weapons paid for by the US taxpayers. Sound like a split to you?

And today Netenyahu's office says that construction of Jewish settlements in East Jerusalem will continue, implying White House permission.

Stop listening to the lying mainstream media. The is NO split between Obama or the US and Israel. The annual AIPAC event was this week and we basically had half of our federal elected officials commit to implementing Israeli demands as US policy. The only split is in the way the media is presenting the relationship to it's mainstream audience, who don't have a single clue about actual policy.

More than anything, this perception is probably being created so that when the US attacks Iran they can say they weren't pushed into it by Israel and people will believe them because of months worth of media BS that makes it look like there's a split.

Last edited:
Huh ! What stance against Israel - Obama has no stance agaisnt Israel - where you been the past decades ? Its real simple here's the game:

We like Arab oil - so we raise issues with Israel when the Israeli real-estate market begins to boom in Jerusleum - thats just a show though - we want to keep our Arab allies happy with us - the Israelis already know what we mean - which is ....."u build it and we'll scream so we can both have what we want".

You understand the game now ?

Your theory may be true, but this is the first time the US has raised any objections about new construction in a neighborhood in their capital city and calling that new construction of homes "a settlement." IMO this is different: The president has frittered away any restraint of Iran, so now, being impotent in that process, he DEFLECTS by coming down hard on Israel. He seems to be boxing himself in, and at the same time leaving Israel few opptions.
Is this the great negotiator in action?

Forum List

Back