For those of you who think Obama has not helped create or save jobs...

I understand leftist research. It goes like this:

1. Determine the desired conclusion.

2. Cherry-pick and alter data to bring about the conclusion.

And you still run away from my question. Damned coward.

The CBO is leftist? The fact you call it leftist research shows how ignorant you are. What exactly makes it leftist? That it doesn't jive with your opinion? You have yet to explain that.

I didn't run from your question. Like I told you, the stimulus created sustainable jobs. Do you not understand the word? I'm not sure what else I can do for you there.
You could learn how the CBO works. They don't generate any of the data they analyze. It's given to them. In this case, the Obama White House gave them the data.

And of course, Obama gave them data that would show only positive results. You, like a useful idiot, swallowed it whole.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. Actually, you won't -- you'll be thrown under the bus as soon as your utility is over.
They're all adept, quite readily of 'cooking the books'. Reality they are trying to slow down...from the enivitable implosion.

Thier problem is thier 'live now pay later' mentality...while we all are paying for it on many fronts. And it is far from over.

Forum List

Back