For those of you who think Bush was a better president than Obama....

The housing and debt bubbles caused nothing?
wow just wow.

You ARE delusional and not fit to comment on such subjects.

That's not what I said.

Throughout his administration the excuse makers, you included, cite the horrible circumstances and the what came before and what caused the problems that always have absolutely nothing to do with the Big 0.

You know what? We all have problems. Your man campaigned to have the resposiblitities that he now avoids and that you give him a pass to avoid.

What I said was, it doesn't matter what came before. Now is what it is. It is the job of those who live to cope. Life is lived in the present and the present is the result of what we have done leading up to this point. The future can only be approached from where we are right now. There is no other option.

The housing and debt bubbles caused plenty. The Big 0 is striving to double the size of the debt and has done absolutely nothing to correct the toxic assets. NOTHING.

Your man is a joke. That you don't see this is the true "wow".

That has got to one of the biggest cop outs posts in history..especially the bolded part. That's like asking a bloke who ran the 100 metres in 12 seconds flat to run it again after he's had his legs chopped off.

<dumb, hick, cletus voice> "Don't matter what happened before. Now is what it is" :cuckoo:

How do you approach the future?

The point is, the Big 0 knew what was going on. It's not like he woke up from a coma on the day he took office. He does act like he's currently in a coma, but we all hope that he might wake up soon and do something.

I don't understand the analogy.

The Big 0 wanted this job. He got it. He made things worse. He was supposed to make things better.

What is your idea of what he was supposed to do? If this degree of failure is what you feel he should have accomplished, you must be very pleased. I'm not.

Did your guy who got his legs cut off also get to spend 5 trillion dollars on a car to race the clock in his next race?

I notice you couldn't deny the points I made. At least you didn't even bother trying to defend what Bush left behind, and I give you credit for that.

As I said, I have absolutely no way of knowing whether Obama is worth a crap, because he took over a sinking ship. Hell, the ship wasn't just sinking. It was on fire, in the middle of an oil slick, and the commodes were backing up. Obama could be a great pick or a lousy one, no one, NO one, can tell me one way or the other because of what the guy walked in to.

Look, I can understand that conservatives would want to divert away from Bush, change the subject, because what he left behind is absolutely indefensible. Say what you want about Obama, you can't erase the stink of W.

Here's the thing. The Big 0 did not try to erase the stink. He harped on how everything was the fault of Bush and then did nothing, NOTHING, to correct those things that he claimed to be important.

Instead, he spent more money on nothing than anyone could imagine. He moved the practice of graft and bribes and payoffs from an annoying and costly pass time to a monumentally grotesque bankrupting of the nation's future.

Obamacare is an atrocity against our national liberties passed on lies and deceit, illegally and in violation of normal and ordinary procedures. Obamacare must be ruled unconstitutional as it will raise casts of healthcare and reduce coverages.

His policies are borderline treason and his goal is the destruction of the country.

You would help your cause if you posted credible links to these 'bribes' and 'payoffs'. Hint - living in Chicago doesn't automatically mean you bribe or payoff people..

He's actually trying to do something to save your future, not bankrupt it. But because he has a (D) next to him name, you right-wing loons think he's the reincarnation of Lenin...

You are either treasonous or not. There is no borderline. Again, you are being emotive instead of logical...nothing wrong with that, that is a conservative, rightwing, neocon whack job trait...We expect nothing less...

By the time he leaves office, God willing in about a year, he will have run up an additional debt of 5 trillion dollars. Running up that debt, we should have seen something pretty grand in the way of results. We have not.

We have seen unions propped up, private corporations attacked for political reasons on the tax payer's dime, the First Amendment attacked, the oil industry chased out of the country, jobs reduced as a national policy and the most divisive and hateful leadership in the history of the Presidency.

That you don't see this is revealing.

yeah Bush announced his intentions to not let the US be the police force of the world and not be into nation building.

they all lie.

Yes he did

and then 3000 People were killed in an Unprecedented, and Unprovoked, and Cowardly attack on innocent people just trying to do their jobs and bring home the Bacon for the Kids.

What's Obama's Excuse?

I am sorry "the Car was in the Ditch when I got in" is not a good enough excuse for the Fact that you decided the best answer was to drive further into the Ditch.

Links because most is a bullshit lie.

No Links, because it is all Utter horse shit.

Love how he gives him credit for "Has Announced his Intention to Blah Blah Blah"

Barack Obama would tell you It was alright to fuck his Grandmother to death if he thought it would get him another 4 years.

I guess he wasn't completely full of shit, he did say he would be different, I just kinda thought he meant better, Not Even more of a dishonest, Hypocritical, Arrogant, Unlawful, and utter clueless asshole than the last guy.

My Bad

BS. I've posted the links many times and I've invited you pubs to post a list of Repub accomplishments. You don't because you can't.

Link in my sig plus whattheheckhasobamadone.com

I dare you to post a link to pub accomplishments.

LOL

Never seen any Link, and am still waiting for one, But I warn you if you give me a link to some fucking Left wing Obama loving Blog Site I am gonna to call you a fucking Idiot.

I have to ask: WHY? What in the hell makes Obama a lesser president than Bush. Look, Obama definitely isn't perfect, but to claim Bush was a better president is simply ignorant.

It is Bush who is responsible for creating this deficit crisis. The two wars he started and the tax cuts for the rich have been very costly.

So can anyone compare and contrast, in detail, why they think Bush was a better president? I am very curious to know.
how did he create the credit crisis ???:doubt:

Forum List

Back