For Those Of Us Who Have Been Predicting Paul Ryan, We Are So Close.

Like I said we will find out Ryan has the guts to be specific where the Obama administration does not the choice is clear now do you want the person who will be honest with you or the one who will tell you what you want to hear.

Uhhh...okay. I hope he has the "guts". It would be interesting to see a Democrat get his seat in the WI-1st... I assume he has to give up his seat; right?

Ryan and the Republican House have already put out a Budget in a election year for the people to see and he is ready to defend it Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats have not given us one for 1200 day's and won't till after the election if then. He has already shown more guts on this than anyone in the Democratic party who have given the people nothing and won't until they are sure it won't hurt them in the November election some might call that smart politics I call it cowardice and a insult to the people that they are not willing to do the job they were elected to till it's politically convenient for them to do so.

The President submitted a budget. Didn't go anywhere as per usual.

Uhhh...okay. I hope he has the "guts". It would be interesting to see a Democrat get his seat in the WI-1st... I assume he has to give up his seat; right?

Ryan and the Republican House have already put out a Budget in a election year for the people to see and he is ready to defend it Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats have not given us one for 1200 day's and won't till after the election if then. He has already shown more guts on this than anyone in the Democratic party who have given the people nothing and won't until they are sure it won't hurt them in the November election some might call that smart politics I call it cowardice and a insult to the people that they are not willing to do the job they were elected to till it's politically convenient for them to do so.

The President submitted a budget request that is the first step after that the House and Senate pass budget resolutions and then try and work out the differences between the two the House did this the Senate has not which is why it has gone nowhere.

The President submitted a budget request that is the first step after that the House and Senate pass budget resolutions and then try and work out the differences between the two the House did this the Senate has not which is why it has gone nowhere.

So as a matter of fact, the highlighted/underlined item above should read, "He has already shown more guts on this than anyone in the Democratic party...except President Obama." If you call submitting a budget you know to be DOA is "gutsy".

Forum List

Back