For those of a Spiritual Nature, not organized religion.

• Banned
And while I'm here...if anyone is interested, I will be blogging later on about a few experiences I have had regarding animals and the like. I'd love to hear your stories if you would care to share or have the same interest.

I saw somewhere the other day that 60% of americans believed in ghosts....
Animals? I have a couple of cats with more sense than Glen Beck.

• Banned
I don't know if what I saw was a ghost or not. I tend to lean it was a message. A good one.
I love my furkids. I'd die for them if it came to that. They have loved me whether I had money or not, ill or well, happy or sad. They accept me as I am, weirdness and all. I have a way with animals..even wild ones. I think they sense my love for them.
Someone once told me that God doesn't speak to me except through His creatures because He knows I trust them more than humans or human-like beings. That tickled my ear, so I kept it filed away in my brain. Animals. My kinda critter.

I don't know if what I saw was a ghost or not. I tend to lean it was a message. A good one.
I love my furkids. I'd die for them if it came to that. They have loved me whether I had money or not, ill or well, happy or sad. They accept me as I am, weirdness and all. I have a way with animals..even wild ones. I think they sense my love for them.
Someone once told me that God doesn't speak to me except through His creatures because He knows I trust them more than humans or human-like beings. That tickled my ear, so I kept it filed away in my brain. Animals. My kinda critter.
Ok, while I do not agree with your theology, you are dealing with Gods creation, that are indeed good and people often(including me) need the company of these wonderful furry little guys for companionship.I too have a good relationship with animals even wild ones I call it the Franciscan charism:eusa_angel: I have seen an angel once, that I can not deny.

• Banned
So tell me about the angel you saw. And I'll tell you about my feathered one and the second time, my buzzing ones. :)

Many amimals are empathic and perhaps slightly telepathic.
I have known a few who understood me and what I wanted so well.

Of course I like animals more than people....

• Banned

Many amimals are empathic and perhaps slightly telepathic.
I have known a few who understood me and what I wanted so well.

Of course I like animals more than people....

Me too, uscitizen. Me too. :thanks:

So tell me about the angel you saw. And I'll tell you about my feathered one and the second time, my buzzing ones. :)
I was 12 and (I used to be a Protestant-Church of Christ)My friends 15 year old brother died and the COC taught that all those that do not belong to that church was going straight to hell....:evil: Well I was distraught to say the least I prayed every night crying and complaining to God that if He was really love He would not toss someone in hell for learning it wrong. I grew up believing there were no more miracles angels stayed in heaven etc. So one night after that prayer and tears, I was awakened by something touching my stomach and when I opened my eyes there was a beautiful luminous being standing over me....I was scared to death, it was an awe, because what I was seeing I knew was an angel and was taught do not appear anymore. It said nothing and for a good 2 to 3 minutes just stood there and went up through my ceiling.

Forum List

Back