For those "not" voting for Obama - would you vote for .....

Considering the other idiotic things you think, I'm not surprised you would think this as well. Fits a general pattern of problems with basic thought that seems to afflict you.

And, really...if you want to respond to the point, do so. Otherwise, shut the hell up. I don't feel like playing insult games with yet another internet moron who would like nothing better than to let McCain fuck you in the ass.

Your use of language is a short-cut IQ test. Not only are you unable to respond to my points, but the way you quickly descend into a juvenile rage, indicates why you are an Obama supporter. Obama -- the candidate of the uninformed. You know nothing about Obama, a Chicago politician who made his bones with the terrorist Wm. Ayers. He tried to hide this relationship, so there must be something malodorous about it. His record makes him the third most liberal in the senate. On 94 occasions he has either voted to raise taxes or declined to lower them. He is fiercely pro-abortion, yet voted "present" in the Illinois senate so as to hide this from the wider electorate. Like Obama, you are afraid to stand against a totally llberal agenda.

Notice, there are no obscenities in my response; try to learn from your "betters."

Your use of language is a short-cut IQ test. Not only are you unable to respond to my points, but the way you quickly descend into a juvenile rage, indicates why you are an Obama supporter. Obama -- the candidate of the uninformed. You know nothing about Obama, a Chicago politician who made his bones with the terrorist Wm. Ayers. He tried to hide this relationship, so there must be something malodorous about it. His record makes him the third most liberal in the senate. On 94 occasions he has either voted to raise taxes or declined to lower them. He is fiercely pro-abortion, yet voted "present" in the Illinois senate so as to hide this from the wider electorate. Like Obama, you are afraid to stand against a totally llberal agenda.

Notice, there are no obscenities in my response; try to learn from your "betters."

Aww, did I upset you by being vulgar? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry so badly. I know you McCain folks are all so sensitive lately, seeing as he is going to get his ass kicked in 2 weeks.

Oh, and you still didn't respond to my refutation of your bullshit. Until you do that, I'm not going to respond to other lies and bullshit you make.

Oh noes! I swore again...ah well, its fun making whiny bitches like you cry.

And my "betters"? Kid, you live in Bk. You ain't my better :badgrin:

Don't be too hard on Larkinn. He's mentally challenged.

Aww, poor baby. Don't understand Satire? That wasn't directed towards you before...might not want to comment when I'm talking to anyone other than you, I usually don't dumb it down for others.

Allow me to refute your claims PoliticalChic. I will take them one by one.

You know nothing about Obama, a Chicago politician who made his bones with the terrorist Wm. Ayers. He tried to hide this relationship, so there must be something malodorous about it.

how do you presume to know what any Obama support knows or doesn't know about him? Are you included in their daily lives to know if they've done extensive research? I can only speak for myself and I can tell you I have read everything I can get my hands on regarding Obama. I feel like I know more about him than I knew about my own parents :redface:

As for the hiding of his relationship with Ayers, he's hid nothing, you just don't like his answers even though they bear out under the scrutiny of the media and the right. IF the right had been able to find anything that disputed Obama's accounts of his relationship with Ayers they wouldn't presented it by now, don't you think?

His record makes him the third most liberal in the senate.

Third most? I thought he was THE MOST liberal? well crap now I'm sorry I voted for him :lol:

On 94 occasions he has either voted to raise taxes or declined to lower them.

FactCheck.org: Tax Tally Trickery

After looking at every one of the 94 votes that the RNC includes in its tally, we find:

1. Twenty-three were for measures that would have produced no tax increase at all; they were against proposed tax cuts.
  2. Seven of the votes were in favor of measures that would have lowered taxes for many, while raising them on a relative few, either corporations or affluent individuals.
  3. Eleven votes the GOP is counting would have increased taxes on those making more than $1 million a year – in order to fund programs such as Head Start and school nutrition programs, or veterans’ health care.
  4. The GOP sometimes counted two, three and even four votes on the same measure. We found their tally included a total of 17 votes on seven measures, effectively padding their total by 10.
  5. The majority of the 94 votes – 53 of them, including some mentioned above – were on budget measures, not tax bills, and would not have resulted in any tax change. Four other votes were non-binding motions related to conference report negotiations.

McCain on the other hand voted to raise taxed 477 times.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tpIWbYs8sec&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tpIWbYs8sec&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

care to dispute that? feel free to make another thread if you like :tongue:

He is fiercely pro-abortion, yet voted "present" in the Illinois senate so as to hide this from the wider electorate.

actually he's fiercely pro-preventing unwanted pregnancy.

Barack Obama on Abortion

Q: The terms pro-choice and pro-life, do they encapsulate that reality in our 21st Century setting and can we find common ground?
A: I absolutely think we can find common ground. And it requires a couple of things. It requires us to acknowledge that..

1. There is a moral dimension to abortion, which I think that all too often those of us who are pro-choice have not talked about or tried to tamp down. I think that's a mistake because I think all of us understand that it is a wrenching choice for anybody to think about.

2 People of good will can exist on both sides. That nobody wishes to be placed in a circumstance where they are even confronted with the choice of abortion. How we determine what's right at that moment, I think, people of good will can differ.

And if we can acknowledge that much, then we can certainly agree on the fact that we should be doing everything we can to avoid unwanted pregnancies that might even lead somebody to consider having an abortion.

he's also said he would be in favor of a ban on late term or partial birth abortions as long as there is a provision included that considers the life of the mother.

Aww, poor baby. Don't understand Satire? That wasn't directed towards you before...might not want to comment when I'm talking to anyone other than you, I usually don't dumb it down for others.

I was replying to Skull Pilot. Do I need to teach you how message boards work now? Here comes the sock puppet!

sockpuppet300x386.jpg

We are, after all, a nation essentially of immigrants - a melting pot. Having said that, I don't care what the last name of a presidential candidate is. If you meet the qualifications for President of the United States, you meet the qualifications for President of the United States. Your intelligence, your character, your ideas and vision are what is important. Enough polarization and divisiveness -driving wedges between people when this country is facing too many serious issues to be concentrating on family heritage or ethnicity, last names, first names..or any of the other myriad of distractions that the McCain/Palin campaign have thrown out there. It's an insult to our intelligence to think that your last name and heritage has anything to do with your ability to handle the job.

I was replying to Skull Pilot. Do I need to teach you how message boards work now? Here comes the sock puppet!

sockpuppet300x386.jpg

Umm, and you directly referenced my comment. I don't need you to explain something that you clearly don't understand yourself.

Allow me to refute your claims PoliticalChic. I will take them one by one.

how do you presume to know what any Obama support knows or doesn't know about him? Are you included in their daily lives to know if they've done extensive research? I can only speak for myself and I can tell you I have read everything I can get my hands on regarding Obama. I feel like I know more about him than I knew about my own parents :redface:

As for the hiding of his relationship with Ayers, he's hid nothing, you just don't like his answers even though they bear out under the scrutiny of the media and the right. IF the right had been able to find anything that disputed Obama's accounts of his relationship with Ayers they wouldn't presented it by now, don't you think?

Third most? I thought he was THE MOST liberal? well crap now I'm sorry I voted for him :lol:

FactCheck.org: Tax Tally Trickery

After looking at every one of the 94 votes that the RNC includes in its tally, we find:

1. Twenty-three were for measures that would have produced no tax increase at all; they were against proposed tax cuts.
  2. Seven of the votes were in favor of measures that would have lowered taxes for many, while raising them on a relative few, either corporations or affluent individuals.
  3. Eleven votes the GOP is counting would have increased taxes on those making more than $1 million a year – in order to fund programs such as Head Start and school nutrition programs, or veterans’ health care.
  4. The GOP sometimes counted two, three and even four votes on the same measure. We found their tally included a total of 17 votes on seven measures, effectively padding their total by 10.
  5. The majority of the 94 votes – 53 of them, including some mentioned above – were on budget measures, not tax bills, and would not have resulted in any tax change. Four other votes were non-binding motions related to conference report negotiations.

McCain on the other hand voted to raise taxed 477 times.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tpIWbYs8sec&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tpIWbYs8sec&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

care to dispute that? feel free to make another thread if you like :tongue:

actually he's fiercely pro-preventing unwanted pregnancy.

Barack Obama on Abortion

he's also said he would be in favor of a ban on late term or partial birth abortions as long as there is a provision included that considers the life of the mother.

Thanks for taking the time and producing a coherent and fairly complete response.
1. You know very little about him as far as his academic grades, awards- or lack thereof, medical records, since he as blocked access to all of these. Obama's Years at Columbia Are a Mystery - September 2, 2008 - The New York Sun There is very little you can read about him other than the adoration of the leftist media. I knownot what you know about your parents.
2. Ayers: he has hidden everything he could -- "He's just a guy in my neighborhood," he said. Not true. TheHill.com - The Obama-Ayers connection He began his political career at a fund raiser in the Ayers household. Ayers selected him to be chairman of the CAC, to award funds based on radical preaching, not educational achievement. He served on several panels, and boards with Ayers, including the Woods Foundation. RealClearPolitics - Articles - Media Campaigns Hard for Obama Your arms must be very short if you read "everything I can get my hands on," and haven't seen these statements in print. Have you read Stanley Kurtz?
3. So his liberal record is not in dispute? Has he ever voted otherwise?
4. In studying the FactCheck article, except for the claim that there were several votes on the same measure, it seems that almost all of Obama's votes were to raise taxes -- at least on some persons, or to block lowering taxes.
5. In the case of the Illinois State Born Alive Infant Protection Act, legislation that would require hospitals to care for infants who survive an abortion. Obama spoke against the legislation in 2001 and 2002 and single-handedly defeated it in committee in 2003. I have heard the audio of his objection. I'm sure that you would not agree that one should stand by and cause a living infant to be left on a table to die, even if its mother did not wish to raise the infant. True? Now, Senator Obama is on the extreme far left when it comes to abortion, and the statement that he is now oppoosed to late term abortion is obviated by the use of the term "life or health of the mother." He does not say life, he says life or health. You must know that inserting the term "health" is an obfuscation. He says: "I think it's entirely appropriate for states to restrict or even prohibit late-term abortions as long as there is a strict, well-defined exception for the health of the mother."

Thanks for reading all this. I hope it changes your thinking.

Thanks for taking the time and producing a coherent and fairly complete response.

----Bullshit removed - because it has nothing to do with the thread-----

Thanks for reading all this. I hope it changes your thinking.

Who give's a big rats ass? You have still not answered the original question. :eusa_shifty:

Who give's a big rats ass? You have still not answered the original question. :eusa_shifty:

I'm sorry you feel left out because my response is way over your head. BTW, I spoke to your psychologist, and he agrees that it's not an inferiority complex, you're just inferior.

I'm sorry you feel left out because my response is way over your head. BTW, I spoke to your psychologist, and he agrees that it's not an inferiority complex, you're just inferior.

Hey slick-chick ... the next time you want to spread your shit ... start your own fuck*n thread. OK? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back