For the women! How "typically" male would you be if you had a sex change?

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
How "typically" male would you be if you had a sex change?

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/sex_changef.html

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 15

What does your score mean?

You girly girl, you! You're better off staying female, because you don't fit into the male stereotypes very well. You're a woman to the very core, and embrace your femaleness with open arms. If you had a sex change, in fact, your behavior would be a dead give-away for your true gender. So keep on talking about feelings and other ladylike things, because that's who you really are!

Your score = 30

While you could probably blend in fairly well with the male species, certain behaviors would reveal your true femininity. You've got a sort of androgynous approach to life, which means you're don't fit the male stereotypes to the T, but you're not 100% a typical woman either. This is probably a good thing - you can likely relate

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 50
Your score
Ruler

While you could probably blend in fairly well with the male species, certain behaviors would reveal your true femininity. You've got a sort of androgynous approach to life, which means you're don't fit the male stereotypes to the T, but you're not 100% a typical woman either. This is probably a good thing - you can likely relate to both genders and understand the rationale behind characteristic "female" and "male" conduct. You're sitting on the fence! :blah2:

This does not surprise me. I have more guy friends than girl friends. I find most women to be too catty and backstabbing.

While I like gardening, horseback riding, wearing dresses, doing my hair, looking feminine, I enjoy working on cars, NASCAR, building models cars and ships, monster truck rallies, demo derbies, basically anything to do with motorsports and man-made horsepower.

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 40

While you could probably blend in fairly well with the male species, certain behaviors would reveal your true femininity. You've got a sort of androgynous approach to life, which means you're don't fit the male stereotypes to the T, but you're not 100% a typical woman either. This is probably a good thing - you can likely relate to both genders and understand the rationale behind characteristic "female" and "male" conduct. You're sitting on the fence!

My score=0
Go figure!

Why do they want to know your age and gender at the end of these tests? Does it really affect the results?

mom4 said:
My score=0
Go figure!

Why do they want to know your age and gender at the end of these tests? Does it really affect the results?

I never bothered to fill in the age and gender, I just left them blank! I don't believe it has anything to do with the results, just them gathering stats on age and gender taking the tests.

Forum List

Back