'For the White Race to Live, the Republican Party Must Die'

Your caps notwithstanding, the question doesn't make much sense. Affirmative action is a policy designed to hurt whites, not benefit them. A system in which we had "reverse" affirmative action would not help whites much, either. A proportionate number of whites in prison? No thanks. In the NBA? Who cares. But even then, why get excited about people promoted to something based on their race, where their merits are lesser than the others?

Ok, obviously Mr. Joyce is unable to comprehend simple English (the question made perfect sense by the way) so allow me to rephrase it. If whites were the beneficiaries of Affirmative Action (not minorities) would you feel differently about affirmative action?

Would you feel better if the white race were exterminated?

I'm sure most blacks would love it if white culture, race and heritage was exterminated. They have done just that in Haiti, Zimbabwe and now South Africa.

They bitch at us but they're the real monsters. Look in the mirror.

Ok, obviously Mr. Joyce is unable to comprehend simple English (the question made perfect sense by the way) so allow me to rephrase it. If whites were the beneficiaries of Affirmative Action (not minorities) would you feel differently about affirmative action?

I'm sure most blacks would love it if white culture, race and heritage was exterminated. They have done just that in Haiti, Zimbabwe and now South Africa.

Blacks would sink to utter shit without whites. But they hate our guts. Really, an unhealthy relationship.

Blacks would sink to utter shit without whites. .

You mean sink to YOUR level? That's a terrible insult.

Forum List

Back