For the Ron Paul supporters :eusa_angel:

Absolutely not. We need a leader with a clear vision and no hesitation to impose our will on all the lesser peoples of the globe.
84449.jpg
We need a leader who isn't a complete fuckin' nutjob....Therefore, Ron Paul needs to pack it up, and go back home where he belongs.

Christ, it's bad enough we have a VP who is a total embarrasment to this great country.....The last thing we need is a President who actually makes Biden seem normal in comparison.

Jester buddy here's were we disagree. Listen to Paul in the last video I posted. I don't hear what you hear coming from him at least not in that video.
It's his entire world view, buddy. He seems to think we are still in the 1700's where his world view and foreign policy ideals would be just fine. We didn't have the interests back then that we do now. The world is a completely different place. Those who lived in those day would be dumfounded at the way things are today. We can't just go closing foreign bases. We can't just leave key allies in the lurch........When he made his ridiculous comments about Iran and Nukes, that was the last straw.

And when you look and listen to him during the debates, it gets to be bizarre. He will be asked a direct and pointed question about a subject, and he spends a very brief period on the subject, and then completely veers off into some rambling nonsense that has nothing to do with the question asked. Case in point, he was asked about gay marriage, he touched on it very briefly, and then all of a sudden he's rambling on about his asinine foreign policy. Even his fellow candidates and the moderators were looking on like, WTF?

I cannot see the guy sitting down with world leaders, and holding serious talks when he can't get through a debate without, at some point, rambling off a bunch of nonsense having nothing to do with the subject......He's dangerous. We can't have a man like that in these times. There's too much at stake, both foreign and domestic.

Like I said, I don't know if it's just that he has a certain nuttiness about him, or his age is catching up with him. But something is not right with him.

I look at the whole candidate. Particularly the way they act. And though I like a lot of what Paul says, and Bachmann also, I don't want them occupying the Oval office or VP seat. There's just too many bizarro moments from the both of 'em, and I don't fully trust them in their ability to do the biggest job on the world stage.

They should just both stay in Congress where they do good things for their constituents domestically.....No way should either of them be trusted with those proverbial 3am phone calls to the whitehouse bedroom.

Last edited:
We need a leader who isn't a complete fuckin' nutjob....Therefore, Ron Paul needs to pack it up, and go back home where he belongs.

Christ, it's bad enough we have a VP who is a total embarrasment to this great country.....The last thing we need is a President who actually makes Biden seem normal in comparison.

Jester buddy here's were we disagree. Listen to Paul in the last video I posted. I don't hear what you hear coming from him at least not in that video.
It's his entire world view, buddy. He seems to think we are still in the 1700's where his world view and foreign policy ideals would be just fine. We didn't have the interests back then that we do now. The world is a completely different place. Those who lived in those day would be dumfounded at the way things are today. We can't just go closing foreign bases. We can't just leave key allies in the lurch........When he made his ridiculous comments about Iran and Nukes, that was the last straw.

And when you look and listen to him during the debates, it gets to be bizarre. He will be asked a direct and pointed question about a subject, and he spends a very brief period on the subject, and then completely veers off into some rambling nonsense that has nothing to do with the question asked. Case in point, he was asked about gay marriage, he touched on it very briefly, and then all of a sudden he's rambling on about his asinine foreign policy. Even his fellow candidates and the moderators were looking on like, WTF?

I cannot see the guy sitting down with world leaders, and holding serious talks when he can't get through a debate without, at some point, rambling off a bunch of nonsense having nothing to do with the subject......He's dangerous. We can't have a man like that in these times. There's too much at stake, both foreign and domestic.

Like I said, I don't know if it's just that he has a certain nuttiness about him, or his age is catching up with him. But something is not right with him.

I look at the whole candidate. Particularly the way they act. And though I like a lot of what Paul says, and Bachmann also, I don't want them occupying the Oval office or VP seat. There's just too many bizarro moments from the both of 'em, and I don't fully trust them in their ability to do the biggest job on the world stage.

They should just both stay in Congress where they do good things for their constituents domestically.....No way should either of them be trusted with those proverbial 3am phone calls to the whitehouse bedroom.

Her's a real doctor, and he may also be the doctor who cut's out the tumor in the American system. Called entitlments for free loaders.

You are so right man.

We need a strong leader with a Teutonic Accent:

adolfhitler.jpg

.As always Heil Hitler.

See what we get from Some of these Ron Paul loons comparing the U.S. to Hitler? Stahlin?:cuckoo: I'm sure most Ron Paul supporters are good people but amoung them are the loons, that says something.
You are starting to sound like a obama supporter. If you can't see that America now resymboles a 1933 Germany? Which way will we go from here?

If you don't support the current government you are anit America propaganda is fucking bullshit.
Thats what the germans of 1933 did. I refuse to allow the government to place that knose of restriction of liberties around Americas neck any longer.

Hell Bush did it under the guise of safety. It's time to stop and smell the coffee Jroc Party's are all the same.

Hardly... Paul's foreign policy views are right in line with the libs, the only reason Obama is still prosecuting the war with islamic radicals is because of politics. If it were up to Ron Paul we'd still have a Soviet empire. You can’t think we are going to have all this trade with the rest of the world while countries that are hostile to us push their agenda and we just sit back and wait and see how things turn out? Ron Paul would slash our military budget and we still need the most powerful military in the world. Besides the fact that Ron Paul is too old and starting to go senile :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Her's a real doctor, and he may also be the doctor who cut's out the tumor in the American system. Called entitlments for free loaders.

Anybody that thinks Ron Paul has a chance at winning the presidency is delusional. It's kind of funny to me all these associations Obama has had with leftist whack jobs some of you people will scream abou,t but all these wacko organizations and people that support Ron Paul (and who he refuses to distance himself from) those same people have no problem with that.:confused:

See what we get from Some of these Ron Paul loons comparing the U.S. to Hitler? Stahlin?:cuckoo: I'm sure most Ron Paul supporters are good people but amoung them are the loons, that says something.
You are starting to sound like a obama supporter. If you can't see that America now resymboles a 1933 Germany? Which way will we go from here?

If you don't support the current government you are anit America propaganda is fucking bullshit.
Thats what the germans of 1933 did. I refuse to allow the government to place that knose of restriction of liberties around Americas neck any longer.

Hell Bush did it under the guise of safety. It's time to stop and smell the coffee Jroc Party's are all the same.

Hardly... Paul's foreign policy views are right in line with the libs, the only reason Obama is still prosecuting the war with islamic radicals in because of politics. If it were up to Ron Paul we'd still have a Soviet empire. You can’t think we are going to have all this trade with the rest of the world while countries that are hostile to us push their agenda and we just sit back and wait and see how things turn out? Ron Paul would slash our military budget and we still need the most powerful military in the world. Besides the fact that Ron Paul is too old and starting to go senile :cuckoo:

The only reason the libs were against any war is because at the time it may be a Republican. Are they against what obama is doing thus far?

Hardly... Paul's foreign policy views are right in line with the libs, the only reason Obama is still prosecuting the war with islamic radicals in because of politics. If it were up to Ron Paul we'd still have a Soviet empire. You can’t think we are going to have all this trade with the rest of the world while countries that are hostile to us push their agenda and we just sit back and wait and see how things turn out? Ron Paul would slash our military budget and we still need the most powerful military in the world. Besides the fact that Ron Paul is too old and starting to go senile :cuckoo:

The only reason the libs were against any war is because at the time it may be a Republican. Are they against what obama is doing thus far?

Yes...And I'm sure Ron Paul doesn't have a problem with Obama's apology tour, because he agrees with Obama that it's all America's fault why the world is so screwed up

Last edited:

Yes...And I'm sure Ron Paul doesn't have a problem with Obama's apology tour, because he agrees with Obama that it's all America's fault why the world is so screwed up

Thats a hard sale because I haven't heard that either.

Forum List

Back