For the Republicans, who is the dream ticket ?

Therein lies Jeb's problem. He is the only Republican that can possibly beat Hillary and the RW loons will shut him out,,,JUST INCREDIBLE!

Jeb Bush is the only GOP candidate that is guaranteed to lose to Hillary.

While all the polling says the opposite? SO WHEN DOES MITT TAKE OFFICE, KARL?

What polls are you looking at dumbass? Jeb Bush is a guaranteed loser.

Bush is closer to Clinton than any other GOP candidate. He has a better fund raising machine and most importantly he has Florida. One of the must wins for the GOP. Walker has not even been vetted by the press yet. That will be his doom.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Bush doesn't have Florida. Doubtful he will win the Florida Primary.

Bush will win the Florida primary and will beat Hillary in the state if he is the nominee.

Bush is closer to Clinton than any other GOP candidate. He has a better fund raising machine and most importantly he has Florida. One of the must wins for the GOP. Walker has not even been vetted by the press yet. That will be his doom.

Bush will win the Florida primary and will beat Hillary in the state if he is the nominee.

Jeb Bush is the only GOP candidate that is a guaranteed loser to Hillary. Don't doubt me.

LOL Florida may be the only state he wins.

NO ONE, including Republicans, want to see another Bush in the WH. And yet, he is polling the closest to Hillary....

WHAT TO DO...WHAT TO DO? :dunno:

I tend to agree. As someone in a previous post said, this may be the only state he wins. Really....who wants to see another Bush in the WH? I like Jeb more than GW, but unfortunately GW screwed up so badly, the Bush name is not toxic.

And yet he is polling better than any other GOP probable candidate. WHAT NOW?

Jeb Bush is the only GOP candidate that is a guaranteed loser to Hillary. Don't doubt me.

Bush would beat Hillary in Florida. I don't know if he'd beat her nationally.

I tend to agree. As someone in a previous post said, this may be the only state he wins. Really....who wants to see another Bush in the WH? I like Jeb more than GW, but unfortunately GW screwed up so badly, the Bush name is not toxic.

the only thing worse than another bush would be another clinton. If the contest is bush/clinton many many americans will just stay home or vote 3rd party.

if 2016 is bush/clinton this country is over as a free democratic nation. The special interests and power brokers will have won and the people will have lost.

Bush would beat Hillary in Florida. I don't know if he'd beat her nationally.

Don't doubt me.

Forum List

Back