For the Removal of Saddam, Yet against the war

SpidermanTuba said:
Advertising that you are taking them to the U.S. and then taking them to N. Korea instead would qualify as kidnapping.

Oh, as usual, you missed part of it, or intentionally left it out. THey would be told they have to fight in NK first, and then the survivors would be given US citizenship.

and, no, Im not joking. I support ousting Kim J and using this method and Kennedys money, I think Kerry with his hundreds of millions could help out. Just make sure he brings his camera crew along.

SpidermanTuba said:
I'd recommend you get the "grl" off the end of your name if you don't want anyone to get confused.

But that would cut the trashing of new members and their confusion. Hell, all us old guys have already made that mistake.

LuvRPgrl said:
Oh, as usual, you missed part of it, or intentionally left it out. THey would be told they have to fight in NK first, and then the survivors would be given US citizenship.

and, no, Im not joking. I support ousting Kim J and using this method and Kennedys money, I think Kerry with his hundreds of millions could help out. Just make sure he brings his camera crew along.

No, I didn't miss anything. You said you would

"...dock all our Navy ships in Mexico and put up signs, free ride to America. Take them to NK instead. Hand them guns, tell them if they come back alive, they are citizens."

Telling someone you will take them to the U.S. and then taking them to North Korea is kidnapping.

And I'm sorry, but Kennedy's and Kerry's money combined wouldn't come close to funding a war against N. Korea. It would cost at least half a trillion dollars.

So your plan is pretty damn lame. Either you are really that stupid, or you have no real intention to invade N Korea.

SpidermanTuba said:
No, I didn't miss anything. You said you would

"...dock all our Navy ships in Mexico and put up signs, free ride to America. Take them to NK instead. Hand them guns, tell them if they come back alive, they are citizens."

Telling someone you will take them to the U.S. and then taking them to North Korea is kidnapping.

And I'm sorry, but Kennedy's and Kerry's money combined wouldn't come close to funding a war against N. Korea. It would cost at least half a trillion dollars.

So your plan is pretty damn lame. Either you are really that stupid, or you have no real intention to invade N Korea.

oh no. not at all. With Mexicans fighting for free, the war costs would be reduced extremely.

and that is kidnapping? Oh well. If they press charges, they dont get citizenship.

Besides, as commander in chief, I am above the law. I can also wiretap without warrants and declare there are WMD's anywhere I want to invade.

Forum List

Back