For The Record, It Was The Republicans That Started This Precedent

Because of their blood-lust and savage hatred for Clinton, the Republicans went gunning for blood. They pulled all the stops to get at Clinton. Gnawing and clawing at the law and morals to get at it.

I mean, you had the biggest hypocrite in Newt Gingrich, who was simultaneously publicly condemning Clinton for his affair while in the throws of his own affairs. In fact, multiple Republicans were, at the time, involved in affairs, as we later came to find out, while publicly attacking Clinton.

The Republicans opened the floodgates of this issue of using personal relationships, especially of the sexual nature to attack one's political opponents. This had never been done, to such a degree before. The precedent has been set, and I'm afraid there's no turning back.

Which brings us to Herman Cain, where these same Republicans are now seemingly wanting to forget that precedent and act as if sexual relationships are totally off limits. How does that work?

po' marc, challenged as usual and on top of it seeking excuses for his blubbering hypocrisy....mommies got your milk and cookies , put your jamis on, go eat.

Forgot about Reagan and Nixon, eh?

Nixon just broke into Muskie's office and let everyone know that he was seeing a shrink. Reagan let Lee Atwater have a field day with that Horton ad..

But Gingrich took it to a new level with the very very personal stuff. Like affairs.
Moron. Bush ran the Willie Horton ad which effectively and correctly destroyed Dimwit Dukakis's career.

It's nice to see that the excuses keep rolling to justify the behavior and pretend to be totally innocent.

I also remember what you guys did to Miguel Estrada and Robert Bork.

sallows on the booze...let him roll...he'll sober up and maybe he'll look up, it wasn't muskie. that was Daniel Ellsberg ....:lol:.....nixon spread a rumor muskie called french americans "canucks" ....jesus Christ go read a book, please.

Nixon just broke into Muskie's office and let everyone know that he was seeing a shrink. Reagan let Lee Atwater have a field day with that Horton ad..

But Gingrich took it to a new level with the very very personal stuff. Like affairs.
Moron. Bush ran the Willie Horton ad which effectively and correctly destroyed Dimwit Dukakis's career.

It's nice to see that the excuses keep rolling to justify the behavior and pretend to be totally innocent.

I also remember what you guys did to Miguel Estrada and Robert Bork.

sallows on the booze...let him roll...he'll sober up and maybe he'll look up, it wasn't muskie. that was Daniel Ellsberg ....:lol:.....nixon spread a rumor muskie called french americans "canucks" ....jesus Christ go read a book, please.
Sallow is not Bluto, he's not rolling and the germans still didn't bomb pearl harbor.

But you may be right about the boozahol.

Forum List

Back