For The Record CON$...I Was Wrong

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I truly thought the Democrats would maintain BOTH the Senate and The House. I was sadly disappointed quite honestly.

Oh well, I guess FOXNews managed to get more people angrier than The Democrats were able to get more people motivated.

Let's see how the RepubliCON$ fare with their new and improved Kabuki Show from now to the next 2 years.

It was Obama that got them angry.

I'm sure that many of your friends told you that they were voting for Democrats when in reality they voted GOP. They just don't have the guts to tell you to your face.

No, all my friends, if they voted, voted Democratic.

The problem was, perhaps not all of them voted.

I truly thought the Democrats would maintain BOTH the Senate and The House. I was sadly disappointed quite honestly.

Oh well, I guess FOXNews managed to get more people angrier than The Democrats were able to get more people motivated.

Yeah, because the loss just can't be because the Democratic policies, it just HAS to be that big bad evil Fox News. :cuckoo:

Let's see how the RepubliCON$ fare with their new and improved Kabuki Show from now to the next 2 years.

You are an idiot. A card carrying, kool aid drinking idiot.

Not the first time you were wrong. I highly doubt it will be the last time either.

It's a good first step to humility though.

Don't get me wrong CON$...by Kabuki Show I'm including not only FOXNews, but the RW Media, the main stream media and the nonsense this newly elected crop of buck dancing RepubliCON$ are coming to town to unleash on the American populace.

482978096mFFVwx_ph.jpg

Last edited:

I thought Republicans would win both houses.

Americans have short memories. There was 8 years of Bush disasters. And Republicans were wise to not give any details about their policies, which we now know are non-existent. All they know is "cut taxes" and taxes are as low as they've been since the 1930's so they ran on hate gays and Muslims and Hispanics.

And it was the "hate Hispanics, no wait, they look like Asians" campaign that saved the Senate.

One thread that ran through every Republican campaign was "cut taxes will bring jobs" and that is their ONLY plan. Well, if people don't have jobs, fuck a tax cut. What will that do?

And the leadership didn't even bother to come up with some plans. Except for "impeach Obama" and "defeat Obama". And people say I'm fixated on Bush? Ha!

And good old John Boehner, video taped giving out bribes on the house floor, is now the 3rd most powerful man in the country. Is that hilarious or what?

Well, one thing they can keep doing. Keep moving jobs to China. Their base seems to find that great now that China is, according to USMB right wing members, a "capitalistic" country which is no longer communist.

I thought Republicans would win both houses.

Americans have short memories. There was 8 years of Bush disasters. And Republicans were wise to not give any details about their policies, which we now know are non-existent. All they know is "cut taxes" and taxes are as low as they've been since the 1930's so they ran on hate gays and Muslims and Hispanics.

And it was the "hate Hispanics, no wait, they look like Asians" campaign that saved the Senate.

One thread that ran through every Republican campaign was "cut taxes will bring jobs" and that is their ONLY plan. Well, if people don't have jobs, fuck a tax cut. What will that do?

And the leadership didn't even bother to come up with some plans. Except for "impeach Obama" and "defeat Obama". And people say I'm fixated on Bush? Ha!

And good old John Boehner, video taped giving out bribes on the house floor, is now the 3rd most powerful man in the country. Is that hilarious or what?

Well, one thing they can keep doing. Keep moving jobs to China. Their base seems to find that great now that China is, according to USMB right wing members, a "capitalistic" country which is no longer communist.

You and your hangup with foreigners from the wrong countries. Why do you hate them so much.

By the way, it seems that 31% of gays who voted this year decided to vote Republican. If this trend continues they are going to turn into a coalition instead of whatever it is you think the Republicans are.

Yes, I have a link:

AMERICAblog Gay: 15% drop in gay support for House Dems from 2008 to 2010

If I have this right, 6% of scientists are Republicans, and 31% of gays are.

Wow, I am almost impressed with your almost admission.

If you really knew you were wrong, you would know that Fox had very little to do with getting people angry. 7 million people were watching Fox on election night, and the Republicans got 3 million votes in California alone, where they lost. Do the math and you will see that not enough people watch Fox to account for the results.

Forum List

Back