For the older folks, who found complete happiness and how?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am just curious because I think I found what I was searching for after 30 years or so..

Was it:
marriage/kids/mate?
Hobby?
Money?
Religion/Faith?
Moving?

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife
From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife
Here's the perfect woman for you.

Bride-of-Frankenstein.jpg

Ugly girls can have a piss poor attitude as much as cute girls and vice versa ..besides that's not what my thread is about, are you completely happy RW? And how, what did you do to get It?

I found complete happiness one summer's evening in 1972.

Then the psilocybin wore off.

Yea that's why I say for the older folks..the buzz wore off and you woke up..since RW don't want to answer me, did you find what you were looking for as you got older, complete peace, serenity , happiness..and if you did How?

I am talking 24/7..

Complete happiness? Someone's lying (unless it just a moment).

I finally found the thing that brought me peace, fulfillment, and true happiness ...

machineshop1.jpg

I'd been pretty darn happy thanks to faith, a good marriage, a satisfying job, enjoyable hobbies. About three years ago, husband and I moved to a place with more acreage. The happiness level has gone up.

I am very fortunate. When my daughter separated I bought a duplex. I live upstairs with a son and a nephew. My daughter and her three girls live downstairs. It is good to be retired and still live with family.

BTW:

... at the school conference for Isis I found out that she reads at a 4th grade level, her math is at a 4th grade level, her English is at a 5th grade level, and her science is at a 3rd grade level. AND, GUESS WHAT??? She's 7 and in the 2nd grade...

26815467_10214141586830787_4950289143990135388_n.jpg

Excuse me for my grandfather moment.

Forum List

Back