For The Next Year,Looks Like Anything Ben Carson Says Will Be Deemed Vile And Repulsive !!!

Yes, we're seeing who the real haters and racists are. They twist and distort everything Carson says. His perfectly rational point that the Nazis disarmed the Jews to make it easier to brutalize and murder them was turned into "Carson Blames Holocaust on Gun Control." His point about the need for bravery against a mass shooter became "Carson Calls Oregon Shooting Victims Cowards." His eminently rational point about the need to cut the budget instead of raising the debt limit became "Carson Stumbles on Raising Debt Limit Question." It's just unreal, but not too surprising.

And we'll see the worst of the worst here because most of the liberals here are hateful far-left extremists.

And we'll see the worst of the worst here because most of the liberals here are hateful far-left extremists.

Most? I would say ALL of them are as well as some of the so-called "moderates" because the conservative philosophy IS the moderate view to extremism. Moderates might be liberal non-extremists if there can be such a thing but I think they are extremists who are cowards.

T

Most? I would say ALL of them are as well as some of the so-called "moderates" because the conservative philosophy IS the moderate view to extremism. Moderates might be liberal non-extremists if there can be such a thing but I think they are extremists who are cowards.
They're liars. Dr. Carson dared to go on "The View" and expose the filthy jackals.

well, now it looks like that its the Democrats that are the racists. Has anyone seen any of them defend the racial remarks of GQ magazine?

The democrats have always been racists. Democrats have shot black republicans on the floor of congress.

Forum List

Back