For the Naysayers, YOU Better Worry About Oil, Cause Employment Isn't the Problem

Mr.Conley said:
Excellent! However it won't be nearly enough

4. ANWAR will, at peak production capacity 15 years from now, produce 600,000 -1,200,000 barrels per day. The US currently consumes 20 million barrels per day, a number that will likely only continue to rise.

And of course The World's Greatest News Source , Fox News says:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174487,00.html

As according to Fox News, ANWAR would help, just not much. It should be done, but its y no means a magic bullet in any way.

Every little bit helps!

Mr.Conley said:
Correct, and thats why we need the NSF to get seriously involved in fixing this problem. Of course we also need greater private investment and the public needs to be more proactive in conserving what energy supplies we have left.

The problem is eternal. When we've centralized all functions of society, and people have gotten weak, fogotten how to farm, forgotten how to fight, what do we do when that infrustructure breaks down? I have a cave full of beef jerky.

rtwngAvngr said:
The problem is eternal. When we've centralized all functions of society, and people have gotten weak, fogotten how to farm, forgotten how to fight, what do we do when that infrustructure breaks down?

Thats what we are discussing, and how to stop it.

rtwngAvngr said:
I have a cave full of beef jerky.

Sounds like your all set to me.

Forum List

Back