For the love... of Soro *hearts*

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I won't dare put this in Conspiracy Theory as this man deserves so much more than mere 'theoretics'. USMB should perhaps also check their spell check, as some words are not recognized and *I* have missiwords to be introduced, apparently. :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps because of the ego of my amazingly well-equipped husband I push forward and defend some individuals, be them people in body or movement. Fragrantly. :tongue:

Soros is accused of intentionally being behind this Federal scheme of pirating other people's land from them by intentionally flooding or allowing it to flood... More details are in the link.

It is obvious that I'm not much of a successful writer as I don't write to grab attention of readers, I write to release. *lola* Much like the chemical balancing act of a lithium addict. :eusa_shhh: Doctors understand the bi-polar effects of our beloved farming of mental health practitioners and their supporters. Our religious base is fund-a-mental for a reason, yet too few seem to respect that for the empowering and authoritative fact it obviously has proven itself to be.

Waking up doesn't have to happen at the levels some seem to suggest. It is devastating that my own heart convicts me of what others seem to *just* not 'see'. Does it seriously taking being woken up? If the methods are trustworthy enough it seems to be a righteous 'hell no!' Yet, it apparently takes being equipped by nations and powers that otherwise seem to be completely against us... otherwise.

Men should protect their family/ies. Women should live up to the standards given by the 'immortals' among us. Children should be protected and preserved by the both of their pa*rents.

What is foreseeable for such said land? Any speculation from the board? Or words of wisdom?

1298539694536.gif

• Banned
It is more than a difficult decision, obviously, as it seems that more than merely 'America' may be in question for such an issue at hand. Perhaps 'we' collectively should decide if 'we' want to recognize Judas or Juda... :( What is better for the board? Sorrow or else?

• Banned
perhaps it just isn't the frequency for cake's calling and 'we' question the administrational pull for china's backing? :confused: what is china's potential strategy? ahhh... pharming. :( we are fucked, aye?

Forum List

Back