For the Love of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
While true, those topics aren't political, the purpose of their presence on USMB is to make them as political as possible, evidently.
Amazing......

Neither health-care reform nor laws that permit people to shoot each-other, are political, huh??

Are you really that naive??????

323.png

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!
Maybe that's your problem....you're much-too inexperienced to understand....

EVERYTHING has political-implications!!!

I really doubt your low IQ level will ever allow you to understand the concept of subforums, Shaman. It is a shame

Obamacare going before the Supreme Court, some members of which will vote right down party lines is not a political issue?
Exactly.

I'm always amused at "conservatives'" ire, when they complain about whichever-politician "getting political"!!!!!!

I guess it's merely one....of MOST things.....they consider "conditional".

Is it any wonder they exist in a state of terminal-confusion?​

I'm assuming that this is a liberal board, and am looking for anti-Scott Walker posts to put down. So far, things are looking good for Walker LOLOL

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, people _ and I address this plea to atheists with some reservation - cut down on the vulgar obscenities.

It does not enhance your arguments to use the four letter words that are the usual newly-found linguistic treasure trove of immature fourteen-year-old boys (and recently, girls).

Grow up and make a grown-up argument without looking childish!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, people _ and I address this plea to atheists with some reservation - cut down on the vulgar obscenities.

It does not enhance your arguments to use the four letter words that are the usual newly-found linguistic treasure trove of immature fourteen-year-old boys (and recently, girls).

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Thanks for your speedy and revealing response.

Fuck off.

Thanks for your speedy and revealing response.

So soft you are...grow a pair please. :thup:

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

If these subjects are not political why are they so prominent in the days political reporting?

I can think of nothing more political than healthcare.

If these subjects are not political why are they so prominent in the days political reporting?

I can think of nothing more political than healthcare.

Except, perhaps political parody? :badgrin::badgrin: The subjects Meister mentions have their own sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back