For the Libs, Why are you voting for Kerry?

Originally posted by insein
Im serious. I want to hear what you feel Kerry can do to better this country. No insults. No sarcasm. Just want to know what it is you see in him.

Serious here too and continuing to tire of trash talk instead of people promoting thier candidate. I am really seeing the fear in the eyes of the Dems. They cannot or will not expound on his policies and why they like him. Probably both of the above. It's fear---that's why they are against everything. Wouldn't it be nice to have something to compare Bush to? Next time you see a Dem yell "BOO" and he'll shit in his pants.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Serious here too and continuing to tire of trash talk instead of people promoting thier candidate. I am really seeing the fear in the eyes of the Dems. They cannot or will not expound on his policies and why they like him. Probably both of the above. It's fear---that's why they are against everything. Wouldn't it be nice to have something to compare Bush to? Next time you see a Dem yell "BOO" and he'll shit in his pants.

I doubt they are that scared. i think alot of the rank and file members are totally oblivious to whats happen. the leadership is scared though. Can anyone name one up and coming Democrat? seriously, they are losing the ideological war and the leadership is realizing it. they cant run on their idealogies. hence they are running on not being Bush. But they have no clear vision to inspire the people with. And contrary to what John Kerry might think, most Americans arent inspired by handing soviergnty over to the UN. We are on the verge of the party falling apart. much like they did when Lincoln was elected.

Forum List

Back