For the Liberals on the Board

I have to agree with one of the rethugs quoted in the article. It's childish and stupid...but it's funny as hell.

:badgrin:

Instead of wasting money trying to appease terrorists, why doesn't Oceanside clean up the most polluted beaches in the USA?

What are the names of the terrorists they are trying to appease Wow?

Hilarious. The only trouble is Bush wouldn't do any better running a sewage plant than anything else he has screwed up.

Those who voted for him can brag they voted for the worst president in modern history, maybe our complete history. Now they slam Obama, does that mean Obama will be our greatest president, if I follow their logic seems so.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

What are the names of the terrorists they are trying to appease Wow?
Every one of them that read about this story.

Aqil "Mokmoud, look at this, Americans are naming sewage plants after George Bush"

Mokmoud "Yea, these Americans hate Bush for attacking our brothers. We level their world trade centers and they love us"

Aqil "Yes, we can keep killing Americans and they will surrender"

Mokmoud "These Americans are cowards that deserve to be destroyed"

Every one of them that read about this story.

Aqil "Mokmoud, look at this, Americans are naming sewage plants after George Bush"

Mokmoud "Yea, these Americans hate Bush for attacking our brothers. We level their world trade centers and they love us"

Aqil "Yes, we can keep killing Americans and they will surrender"

Mokmoud "These Americans are cowards that deserve to be destroyed"

Oh, so you know these people personally, or overheard these comments?

Was this at a Starbucks by chance?

Hilarious. The only trouble is Bush wouldn't do any better running a sewage plant than anything else he has screwed up.

Those who voted for him can brag they voted for the worst president in modern history, maybe our complete history. Now they slam Obama, does that mean Obama will be our greatest president, if I follow their logic seems so.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Nothing to brag about. I don't consider choosing the lesser idiot as anything more than what it is ... keeping the bigger idiots out.

I'll follow the same this time around. It isn't that I support Bush. It isn't that I support McGrampa. It's about what I DON'T WANT, and Obama is it.

Get a candidate with a brain and I'll be fine voting for him/her.

Nothing to brag about. I don't consider choosing the lesser idiot as anything more than what it is ... keeping the bigger idiots out.

I'll follow the same this time around. It isn't that I support Bush. It isn't that I support McGrampa. It's about what I DON'T WANT, and Obama is it.

Get a candidate with a brain and I'll be fine voting for him/her.

Just out of curiousity, which Democrats would you vote for?

Forum List

Back