For the last time

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
This country is so far behind Europe in race relations that its ridiculous. Obama, like myself, is MIXED or Bi-RACIAL. He's not black, so for all the idiots out there that can't grasp that it just proves how long we have to go. Face it people, being mixed is the future so the quicker you acknowledge that and learn about it, the better our terrible race relations will be

This country is so far behind Europe in race relations that its ridiculous. Obama, like myself, is MIXED or Bi-RACIAL. He's not black, so for all the idiots out there that can't grasp that it just proves how long we have to go. Face it people, being mixed is the future so the quicker you acknowledge that and learn about it, the better our terrible race relations will be

BBC News | EUROPE | Spain struggles with race riots

CNN.com - Violence erupts for second night in UK town - July 9, 2001

European News IN BRIEF: Race riot hits town in northern Russia | Independent, The (London) | Find Articles at BNET

Immigrants' death sparks riots in Italy - Music, Bollywood, Hollywood Videos & More - AOL India Video

you're right, they're doing muuuuch better.
:doubt:
:cuckoo:

First off, last time I checked, Russia wasn't in Europe(another wonderful Geography lesson for our fellow Americans)

Secondly, anybody can find secular stories on anything if they want, but as a whole Europe is much better than the United States(I don't know about you, but I lived there and have been to almost every country). They are much more accepting of other cultures and have proven it by not only electing many different race's, but also having many different women in power. Please, don't even try to compare the two

He's not black, so for all the idiots out there that can't grasp that

Tell that to all the 99.9% of blacks who are voting for him just because he's black.

Hussein Obama is indeed black. You can spin it any way you want. Not going to help. He should be proud he's black (and Muslim), not try to hide it.

And no, Europe isn't ahead of anyone in the race relations arena. Every country has some degree of problems. No one is special.

Last edited:

According to your definition, just about every African American cannot accurately call themselves black. Thanks for the worthless semantics lesson. :doubt:

Yeah, that's what my sister thought until she went to Europe, twice.

Europe is horribly racist, and England is the worst of them all.

In fact, in ENgland, East Indians are called "*******" by a good portion of the population.

Here's the facts Jack. Europe has what? a thousand year history? Never in a thousand years has Europe ever elected much less nominated a black King, Queen, President, Chancellor, or Prime Minister. So, I'd say the United States is far and away the leader in race relations.

First off, last time I checked, Russia wasn't in Europe(another wonderful Geography lesson for our fellow Americans)

Secondly, anybody can find secular stories on anything if they want, but as a whole Europe is much better than the United States(I don't know about you, but I lived there and have been to almost every country). They are much more accepting of other cultures and have proven it by not only electing many different race's, but also having many different women in power. Please, don't even try to compare the two

At 17,075,400 square kilometres (6,592,800 sq mi), Russia is the largest country in the world, covering more than an eighth of the Earth’s land area; with 142 million people, it is the ninth largest by population.[2] It extends across the whole of northern Asia and 40% of Europe

Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just admit your full of shit and call it a day, okay?
thanks
better luck next time

Forum List

Back