For the LAST fucking time...

There in lies the problem. If journalism were just reporting as it should be, they would not have the vested interests in hiding a story.

You're dead on (as always Jackson), but what do you expect after they've lied to the entire nation for 2 years at the behest of the Dumbocrats? They knew their credibility was fried if the truth got out.

Sadly for them, they were too stupid to realize the truth always comes out.

So the mushroom cloud they were worried about could have been caused by these chemical weapons that the U.S. government gave to Saddam?

Nobody ever said they were worried about a "mushroom cloud". In fact, their #1 concern was a chemical or biologocial weapons because the Administration was well aware of how difficult it would be for any terrorists to either obtain and/or detonate a nuclear warhead. Don't spread misinformation - it's an unappealing trait in anyone.

So the mushroom cloud they were worried about could have been caused by these chemical weapons that the U.S. government gave to Saddam?

Nobody ever said they were worried about a "mushroom cloud". In fact, their #1 concern was a chemical or biologocial weapons because the Administration was well aware of how difficult it would be for any terrorists to either obtain and/or detonate a nuclear warhead. Don't spread misinformation - it's an unappealing trait in anyone.

take your own advice :thup:

No, I remember hearing that from W and Cheney at different times.

LMAO at the chameleon-like ability of some to morph the argument whenever their old one gets stale.
So now we're all to believe that the "WMDs" referred to for so long were nukes.

Fucking uber-fail already!!!

Chemical weapons are WMD's, no matter how much you try to deny that fact to continue the official party line that it was "an unjust war". By the way, if you could actually read, you would see that the sarin gas immediately started to kill both techs and would have had it not been for the atropine they were both carrying.

Ah, but the idiot liberal dumbocrat is not one to let the facts get in the way of some good propaganda, right?
Well, did you bother to read that the statements in your link that contradicted your claim, happened to be from two of the people, who's job it was to know about shit like this? Ergo, they're the experts, you are not!

Of coarse it was an "un-just" war! We were not attacked. We weren't even going to be attacked. Hell, we weren't even threatened, yet we still attacked. You need to bone up on international law. Because wars of choice, are classified as wars of aggression, the highest crime a nation can commit.

LMAO at the chameleon-like ability of some to morph the argument whenever their old one gets stale.

Iraq already possesses a threatening cache of chemical and biological weapons and is getting "closer every day" to obtaining nuclear weapons, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld told Good Morning America today.

Rumsfeld said it was not known or even "knowable," if Iraqi President Saddam Hussein had managed to obtain nuclear weapons, since weapons inspectors have not been allowed into the country for years.

"What is knowable is the appetite [Saddam] has for them, and the aggressive manner he's going about trying to acquire the pieces that are necessary for the nuclear weapon," Rumsfeld said in an interview conducted at the Pentagon. "They are getting closer every day, every week, every month. Time is not on your side."

Iraq Closer to Nuclear Weapons, Rumsfeld Says - ABC News

feel free to suck my dick, loser. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gUzD1Ud4Lk]Smoking Gun - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm...

Iraq already possesses a threatening cache of chemical and biological weapons and is getting "closer every day" to obtaining nuclear weapons, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld told Good Morning America today.

Rumsfeld said it was not known or even "knowable," if Iraqi President Saddam Hussein had managed to obtain nuclear weapons, since weapons inspectors have not been allowed into the country for years.

"What is knowable is the appetite [Saddam] has for them, and the aggressive manner he's going about trying to acquire the pieces that are necessary for the nuclear weapon," Rumsfeld said in an interview conducted at the Pentagon. "They are getting closer every day, every week, every month. Time is not on your side."

In other words, YES, all those years with all that talk of "WMDs" we, right and left alike, were in fact referring to NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Yeah dick breath, and Obamacare was written by John Boehner and the ghost of Ronald Reagan. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't suck that shriveled up bit of limpness even if Bob pulled it out of his purse and handed it back to you for a minute.

You fools are a whole new level of stupid!

In other words, YES, all those years with all that talk of "WMDs" we, right and left alike, were in fact referring to NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Yeah dick breath, and Obamacare was written by John Boehner and the ghost of Ronald Reagan. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't suck that shriveled up bit of limpness even if Bob pulled it out of his purse and handed it back to you for a minute.

i don't know what you were referring to as i don't pay much attention to fuckknuckles, but bush, rumsfeld and cheney were all talking about nukes.

:lol:

keep digging :thup:

I only saw people from W's administration in all the links provided.

I couldn't care less about the links provided Bob.
You and dipshit cubed are attempting to make the point that all the references to "WMDs" or the lack there of that have been batted around for over a decade now were in fact referring to Saddam's "NUCLEAR" weapons as if EVERYONE is supposed to be as dense as your average liberal and eat that shit up without question.

For the love of all things tragically retarded already!!! Are you paid to be so utterly stupid?

You and dipshit cubed are attempting to make the point that all the references to "WMDs" or the lack there of that have been batted around for over a decade now were in fact referring to Saddam's "NUCLEAR" weapons as if EVERYONE is supposed to be as dense as your average liberal and eat that shit up without question.

For the love of all things tragically retarded already!!! Are you paid to be so utterly stupid?

Nobody else was trying to invade them though.

Talk isn't the same as war, you should know that.

do you prefer barley or rye when you build a strawman like this, asshat?

:rofl:

the convention really brings you knuckledraggers out, doesn't it?

Nobody else was trying to invade them though.

Talk isn't the same as war, you should know that.

So that would be a yes on the whole pay thing...
Outstanding, keep up the good work.

Fun fact Bob, you'd not be forced to incessantly change the argument nor the subject if you put a bit of thought into your position before crapping it all over the internets. ;)
Sometimes "Republican bad" just isn't going to cut it.

Forum List

Back