For The HARRY POTTER Fans, Such As Myself...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I found this "making of" The Deathly Hallows Pt.II, which I consider the best of all the Harry Potter movies, quite interesting. I would think that even though the actors and actresses who engaged in the making of the epic adventure of Harry Potter, watching the movies is much better than doing the acting. But here's a rare glimpse behind the scenes, not nearly as wonderful as what we see on the big screen in the final product. I don't know if I could "act" as these people do on the sets, with green all around, and pretend, and make it convincing... but I'm glad they can, because the Harry Potter movies are some of the best fantasy movies ever made...

If you liked Harry Potter ... you might want to read the "Bridges of London" novels. There are currently seven books in the series and a number of graphic novels. Edgar Wright is apparently developing it into a series.

It follows the adventures of a young constable in the London Metropolitan Police who is being trained as an apprentice wizard by the last remaining wizard in the police Magic Crime Division.

It has many of the elements of the Harry Potter series, but is written more for an adult audience.

81pKusuPs9L.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
If you liked Harry Potter ... you might want to read the "Bridges of London" novels. There are currently seven books in the series and a number of graphic novels. Edgar Wright is apparently developing it into a series.

It follows the adventures of a young constable in the London Metropolitan Police who is being trained as an apprentice wizard by the last remaining wizard in the police Magic Crime Division.

It has many of the elements of the Harry Potter series, but is written more for an adult audience.

81pKusuPs9L.jpg
I totally appreciate the suggestion, but I not only like the Harry Potter movies, I'm also very interested in how they make the movie, hence the thread.

I have recently purchased a Sony 4K camcorder and am going to undertake making my own little movie, just for fun. Always wanted to, now I'm going to do it. Who knows, maybe I'll have something on Sundance someday. If the Blair Witch Project can win awards, which I thought was really some pretty nonsense stuff, then I can match that.

Forum List

Back