For the guys only! The Jerk test!

Congratulations, you're not a jerk! You scored low on the test, which means you are a generally decent dude. But before you get too cocky, hold on a second - this doesn't mean you're verging on sainthood. The truth is, the questions on the test were fairly nasty (showing naked pictures of a girlfriend? expecting sex just because you bought dinner?), so the only thing we can safely assume is that you have a basic respect for women and an acceptable sense of decorum. Anything beyond that, you can probably figure out for yourself. You might be a genuine knight in shining armor!

no1tovote4 said:

Congratulations, you're not a jerk! You scored low on the test, which means you are a generally decent dude. But before you get too cocky, hold on a second - this doesn't mean you're verging on sainthood. The truth is, the questions on the test were fairly nasty (showing naked pictures of a girlfriend? expecting sex just because you bought dinner?), so the only thing we can safely assume is that you have a basic respect for women and an acceptable sense of decorum. Anything beyond that, you can probably figure out for yourself. You might be a genuine knight in shining armor!

:clap: One less jerk in the world! Did you lie? :D

10...yelled at my mother

women can take it just reveres the roles....i have dated women that would score 100 easy....i have had do some of those things to me.... :chains:

KLee said:
:clap: One less jerk in the world! Did you lie? :D

No, you would have to be totally uninvolved with others around you to score much higher than that. The questions were pretty horrendous.

no1tovote4 said:
No, you would have to be totally uninvolved with others around you to score much higher than that. The questions were pretty horrendous.

i think the women should take it....they would fail...or lie :poke:

manu1959 said:
i think the women should take it....they would fail...or lie :poke:

Ok I bit! :halo: and I didn't lie!!

Results of "The Test"
How much of a jerk are you?

Your score = 0

What does your score mean?

no1tovote4 said:

Those were some pretty horrendous questions!!! :eek2:

krisy said:
One would have to be a pretty big a-hole to score big on that!!!
hey now!

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 85
Your score
Ruler

This probably comes as no surprise to you, but you are one lowdown snake in the grass. You had a high enough score on the test to merit an old-fashioned slap in the face. Shame, shame, what would your granny say, treating young ladies this way? I don't think I need to tell you that passing around nude shots of your girlfriend or ditching a date to hit on someone else is just, well…not nice! Perhaps you believe that silly notion that nice guys finish last and decided to be the proverbial bad boy? Or maybe you've just managed to get away with nasty behavior until now. Whatever the case, you're playing with fire. What goes around comes around!

im not that big of an ahole

Your score = 30

(Stupid poker game...)

While you're not yet up in the ranks of Andrew Dice Clay, you're getting dangerously close. Some of your answers were, to say the least, not very gentlemanly. In some situations, you showed a sense of common decency and respect. In others, however, you were one lowdown snake in the grass. Either you have a bad boy streak that flares up from time to time or you've now outgrown your ungentlemanly ways and evolved into a decent, respectful guy. If your nasty behavior is a present day phenomena, however, a word of caution; you're playing with fire! What goes around comes around.

Forum List

Back