For the fools who thought we were in RECOVERY.

That will only happen if the Federal Government refuses to bail out the states. I expect that California will be the test case. Granted there already has been one refusal, but to make it official, there has to be more refusals.
I see that happening in 7 - 12 months once the bailout libs (of both parties) are ousted. But if Greece falls completely which is more likely to happen BEFORE that, it will happen before the election.

If the slide begins before November, this election's going to be an orgy of panic and bloodbath for incumbents. Even more so and even the few good ones are going to fall.

I could count on two fingers the ones I'd like to see re-elected. And making a clean sweep of the present crowd is worth losing a couple of decent reps.
I'm more optimistic. Maybe 3-5 senators and 10-12 representatives probably should be retained one more term... tops.

I could go on for hours, get the idea? :ack-1:
I get the idea that somehow you think yours is the only important or relevant part of the country. Tell you what, let's tell the government to quit all the money they spend surveying the rest of the country and only calculate unemployment, employment, and prices in your county. That'll work, right?

Sorry, I lead a sheltered Life but not that sheltered.

I have Friends, Close Friends and Acquaintances in about 21 of the 50 States (57 states for BO fans)

Even that representation does not speak for all 50 sates, but it should give anyone a pretty general idea :eusa_think:

As far as the other part, I was only reporting what happens in my area, that is all most people can do, but I did not mean to infer it predicated what happens in all the Country

I see that happening in 7 - 12 months once the bailout libs (of both parties) are ousted. But if Greece falls completely which is more likely to happen BEFORE that, it will happen before the election.

If the slide begins before November, this election's going to be an orgy of panic and bloodbath for incumbents. Even more so and even the few good ones are going to fall.

I could count on two fingers the ones I'd like to see re-elected. And making a clean sweep of the present crowd is worth losing a couple of decent reps.
I'm more optimistic. Maybe 3-5 senators and 10-12 representatives probably should be retained one more term... tops.
If the rot is system wide, FLUSH all incumbent Republican and Democrat tools next November 2nd.

Most "good" ones will find a way back.

Hopefully many of the others will find their way into the federal prison system.

If the rot is system wide, FLUSH all incumbent Republican and Democrat tools next November 2nd.

Most "good" ones will find a way back.

Hopefully many of the others will find their way into the federal prison system.
That's what you're starting to see happen. The problem is that the worst rot is on the local and county levels. It's kinda like the higher up the government chain you get, the bigger the dirt chunks. But local and county corruption is the real deadly invisible stuff. Like a drug resistant staphococcus colony in an operating room. It WILL kill the patient if it isn't cleaned up properly, or treated after it's discovered.

From my limited experiences with state government, both Republicans and Democrats serving in elected office have no use for public banking.

All politicians are constantly striving for the next rung on the ladder and don't want to offend Wall Street by following North Dakota's example.

A State Bank can save citizens billions of dollars every year in interest that stays in their state instead of Wall Street's bonus pools.

The State Bank itself will earn $billions more helping citizens save.

In theory...public banking could be a litmus test to FLUSH as many Republicans AND Democrats from all levels of government as possible.

As far as local and county corruption is concerned, that is where the bare (brass) knuckle political thugs get their start.

Forum List

Back