For The First Time Since 1969, No US Tornadoes Reported In March

So even though nobody predicted more tornadoes, Billy is declaring no torndoes proves something.

Deniers are consistent. No matter what the weather is, they magically declare it disproves global warming.
You are right. Let's talk about the record Hurricane year that did not happen.

Lets talk about Senator Inhofe, who's in charge of the Environment Committee, and how his snowball disproves Climate Change. Next, lets talk about this sandwich I'm eating, and how it disproves world hunger.

Next, lets talk about this sandwich I'm eating, and how it disproves world hunger.

:beer:

Love it....I'm going to have to steal that one

Another great example of the accuracy of the so-called scientific area of prognostication of the weather.

One month doesn't prove shit. I'm as much of a skeptic of AGW as anyone but this is statistically insignificant. If it's part of a trend then it would disprove previous predictions linking AGW and tornado strength/frequency. However, one month out of thousands is just one month and not indicative of anything. It snowed in Orlando in 1977. That was not proof of global cooling (as was reported on the news at the time).

This is as silly as the alarmists blaming New Orleans destruction from Katrina on AGW. AGW didn't cause New Orleans to be built below sea level, AGW didn't cause Katrina to make landfall at that particular place.
out of a thousand? dude there are only 12 months in a year. A thousand. wow, watch out for that elixir

Don't the deniers know not to jinx it?

When the pitcher is tossing a no-hitter, you don't talk to him about it. That jinxes it.

Talking about the lack of tornadoes pretty much guaranteed a tornado.

When the pitcher is tossing a no-hitter, you don't talk to him about it. That jinxes it.

Especially in a trailer park

One month doesn't prove shit. I'm as much of a skeptic of AGW as anyone but this is statistically insignificant. If it's part of a trend then it would disprove previous predictions linking AGW and tornado strength/frequency. However, one month out of thousands is just one month and not indicative of anything. It snowed in Orlando in 1977. That was not proof of global cooling (as was reported on the news at the time).

This is as silly as the alarmists blaming New Orleans destruction from Katrina on AGW. AGW didn't cause New Orleans to be built below sea level, AGW didn't cause Katrina to make landfall at that particular place.
out of a thousand? dude there are only 12 months in a year. A thousand. wow, watch out for that elixir

And how many years have we had climate? I should have said millions of months.

I love how deniers rush to broadcast how three weeks without a tornado proves there is no global warming

No building a trailer park guarantees a tornado.

Forum List

Back